PDA

View Full Version : Mp is broken

Rworqx
03-30-2019, 02:30 PM
Finish first. Games acknowledge it. But in point distribution it gives 10 points to the player that is second???? Doubt that is supposed to happen. Ubisoft forumd wont let Log in for years now on my pc. So i am not gonna write a detailed report.

Just to let them now something dodgy is going on. Typing on a phone is pain

LIONDEN1
03-30-2019, 04:59 PM
scoring system is working how its designed to, once more people start playing it'll work itself out when you are matched with people of your skill level. I dont like it either but its what we're stuck with, just like in Fusion.

FrozenWaterfall
03-30-2019, 05:31 PM
Rworqx - that happens because the ghosts are behind where the rider actually is. Sometimes way behind. Not ideal, but the rider was definitely ahead of you. It would help if times for the race were included at some point after the race ends.

Lionden - The scoring system isn't working how it's designed to. It needs many changes. A couple - the system doesn't calculate score rewards adequately. The matching system makes no account for the widespread of racers scores. This isn't an issue of needing more players. It's an issue of design. It will not "work itself out" because the system is heavily flawed. Saying we're stuck with it is the worst possible response, as this can be fixed.

LIONDEN1
03-30-2019, 09:57 PM
they said later on it might be tweaked some but its the format they're sticking with. More people need to play for it to work, problem is more people are not playing because they get pissed when they lose points. I lost 360 for losing one match to a very low rated player. I knew it'd happen though so i wasnt too pissed, got used to it in fusion.