PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] it doesnt load to the game!! STEAM!!!

frankolopong
03-30-2019, 04:46 AM
preparing to launch assassin's creed 3 remastered...
ready to launch in aproximately 85 days..
wtf... whats the problem?

Trode-_-
03-30-2019, 01:31 PM
ye i had that too, but then it started to go down.
restart steam, it could help.

UbiCosmos
03-30-2019, 11:40 PM
Hey there frankolopong,

Welcome to the forums! Please reach out to our Support Team Here (https://support.ubi.com/en-US) so they can look into this for you.

xSIX_PATHSx
03-31-2019, 01:34 AM
Waited forever for this game to launch. (Already asked support for help they did nothing but make the matter worse for me after they decided to give advice on the "regedit" thanks for that. I download the game- Perfect. Then it comes to launching, oh boy you guys just copied everything from the original assassins creed 3 with the CRASHING at launch. "Syncronisation of cloud data" then nothing, crash it does not work ****ing thank you. Usually deactivating synchronisation would just be a simple fix but it is 2019 and Ubisoft has made it apparent to keep their issues with their games nice and fresh. A new case to solve everytime eh? Thank you, 3 months of waiting. At this point I am just going to uninstall the AC3 Remastered and leave it uninstalled. I am not wasting time if I can't even launch the game it is just a waste of disk space to me. Thank you for the quality work, Keep it up -_- .