PDA

View Full Version : [AC3 R] crashed

JasonStampt
03-30-2019, 02:46 AM
i had problem crash, that launcher game crashed everytime. i play odyssey, shadow of TR, GR wildlands, between very high and ultra, its fine.
only this game had been crash, i already summit ticket to ubisoft but i know it takes long to feed back. but, someone have problem as same as me?
any idea to fix this?

Ubi-Viral
03-30-2019, 03:09 AM
Hey JasonStampt!

Thank you for getting in touch! Sorry to hear that your game has been crashing, thank you for submitting your support ticket along with your system files.

As a first point of troubleshooting we would ask that you complete the steps here:

https://support.ubi.com/en-GB/Faqs/000025947/Basic-PC-Troubleshooting

If the game continues to crash, please update your support ticket with a fresh set of system files and a technical agent will contact you via email as soon as possible.

Thank you.

TreinJr
03-30-2019, 03:44 AM
Same problem here bro...

Try administrator - No diference
Try Compabilty - Nop...

I will not re download 54 gigas to tech problems...

DrBubbles360
03-30-2019, 05:24 PM
This game crashes in ps4 at least once every 30 minutes. I always send the crash report but itís still extremely disappointing a remaster is performing this terribly.

Thepr0d1gy96
03-30-2019, 06:24 PM
My game wont even start! i get black screen on ps4 every time i press start! i haven't downloaded it yet but "Data to start application" are completed YET the game won't start!

i am looking forward seeing what will happen after the full download will be completed!