PDA

View Full Version : Multiplayer Idea

Tem4Elf
03-29-2019, 11:59 PM
One part about Trials multiplayer that can make it a bit frustrating is that being consistent is quite difficult which can lead to a player not enjoying the experience of losing a track due to one fault. An idea for solving this problem and creating more consistency for the better player is to make a track loop two or three times so that when you cross the finish line once it automatically drops you back at the start of the track and you have to complete it again, combining your times into one. Medal values could simply be doubled and I think this would allow a player that is more experienced to perform more consistently and not run into fluky losses if that makes sense. Maybe this could be another game type or mode or it could replace the best of three map concept that is currently implemented. Thoughts?

LIONDEN1
03-30-2019, 03:42 AM
it'll work itself out to where you're racing other players at your skill level in time, you wont be matched up with top players. Its fine how it is. Best thing is not to fault, lol If i fault for some reason i pretty much know i'm doomed but same goes for everyone else.