PDA

View Full Version : Great idea!!

ThatoneDuude
03-29-2019, 10:25 PM
How about whenever you open a faction cache box with the corresponding faction key and you are still in the 24 hour refresh period, MAKE THE CACHE BOX STAY OPEN!!!! IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO LOSE A FREAKING KEY TO A CACHE BOX THAT YOU MAY HAVE ALREADY OPENED BEFORE THE 24 HOUR REFRESH PERIOD IS UP. I opened a cache box today thinking its been pretty damn close to the refresh time period and ofcourse, the cache box was closed but when i opened it, NOTHING WAS IN IT AND I LOST A KEY! That is complete and utter bullsh*t. But more importantly, THE CACHE COOLDOWN SHOULD NOT RESET IF THE CACHE BOX IS EMPTY! It just blows my mind. Why would the cache box glow like it requires a key just to have nothing in it and to have the cooldown timer reset?!?! That is a joke!! Fix this Ubisoft!!

ThatoneDuude
03-29-2019, 10:58 PM
Does anyone know if the cooldown period for faction crates reset even if the cache box is empty??

VLADA757
03-29-2019, 11:17 PM
I did post similar post about this dude,I hate this when its happened,and I think 24h is tu much for 1 box. I think we need to have option every time we replying the game we get something new in that open box....Because its stupid to wait 24h for something that you are farming and its just taking 2 long!!

ThatoneDuude
03-30-2019, 01:07 AM
I did post similar post about this dude,I hate this when its happened,and I think 24h is tu much for 1 box. I think we need to have option every time we replying the game we get something new in that open box....Because its stupid to wait 24h for something that you are farming and its just taking 2 long!!

I totally agree. I have been grinding my butt off trying to get the exotic chatterbox and now i finally have the 3 pieces needed in order to get the blueprint but when i went to the cache ofcourse it was empty and i had to waste a key. I just dont understand where Ubisoft came up with this idea. It's a kick in the teeth for the people who've been dedicating long hours trying to find these exotics.