PDA

View Full Version : Division 2 need a fast way to send a friend request to another player in game!

hicksOO
03-29-2019, 10:24 PM
Hello, Being new to the Division 2 game, Level 20, and didn't play the 1st Division. I am finding it almost impossible in game to add or send a friend request to a player. I'm hoping someone has a solution that doesn't require me to leave the game and then send an invite through Uplay.

Gamer5170
03-29-2019, 10:29 PM
You are trying to add them as a friend on Ubisoft Club, or through Xbox Live/PlayStation Network? Don't know what platform you're on, but if you're on either console it should be simple to add them as a friend by going to social and selecting them in the list. From there a PS/Xbox dialog should pop up and from there you should be able to add them to a friends list.

If it's Ubisoft Club, couldn't the app do it? Don't use it myself so don't know.

hicksOO
03-29-2019, 10:37 PM
good question, playing on PC and trying to add a player in game from Social menu.

hicksOO
03-29-2019, 10:41 PM
When looking at players name under Social and looking at options under that person, there is no option to send friend request. Only see send Clan invite or Group Invite! Have tried this a number of time with players standing around at Safe Houses.

Gamer5170
03-29-2019, 10:44 PM
When looking at players name under Social and looking at options under that person, there is no option to send friend request. Only see send Clan invite or Group Invite! Have tried this a number of time with players standing around at Safe Houses.

Ahh. See, I got confused about that from playing the beta, but learned that you have to select that person in the list, then, Without scrolling down hit their card on the upper right, with their name, clan, level and DZ level.

Not sure what it will do on PC but on PS4 it brings up their PSN profile.

hicksOO
03-29-2019, 11:31 PM
Thank you, I will look around in area you suggested and Social Tab more