PDA

View Full Version : Grenade as flashlight

falasi4
03-29-2019, 08:19 PM
I've noticed a few times that an area is so dark it is hard to even see where to go and wished for a flashlight.

Pull out a grenade and it makes an ok flashlight substitute that you can aim around.

Ubi-Zubi
03-29-2019, 08:44 PM
Cool tip! Thanks for sharing Agent. :cool:

Ground-Hugg2018
03-29-2019, 08:48 PM

BUT we still should have a shoulder mounted flashlight!

hyper---sniper
03-29-2019, 08:54 PM

LOL game to dark and you say good tip ?... how about it getting fixed ???? or give us a torch mod for weapon or shoulder ?..

XthefugitiveX
03-29-2019, 08:56 PM
OMG YES PLEASE!!!

I have a hat that has a flash light on it but it doesn't light any thing. I had to waste rounds as I had to shoot to light up a dark room to to navigate through.

Never understood why we don't have a flashlight option. Pretty standard in a FPS game.

TristisOris
03-29-2019, 09:06 PM
we need oil lamp like in Dragons Dogma!

hyper---sniper
03-29-2019, 09:07 PM
we need oil lamp like in Dragons Dogma!

I would be happy if one of the lighters i pick up would work , even a candle or a match ????

Ground-Hugg2018
03-29-2019, 09:12 PM
I would be happy if one of the lighters i pick up would work , even a candle or a match ????

How about GLOW STICKS! We find we use and they DON'T take up room in our packs. We could be carrying in our pockets.

Kinslayer1447
03-29-2019, 10:02 PM

Yeah people have known about this for awhile...it's not really a tip. The fact that at the very least we can't bring up a lone flashlight or have one as a weapon mod on the hand gun at least is really lame.

Lens00140
03-30-2019, 01:38 AM
Just add NV goggles problem solved

Duck.On.Dabs
03-31-2019, 07:20 PM
FIX YOUR IN GAME CHAT BUG FOR 1, IM TIRED OF GETTING IN A GAME AND MY GAME CHAT DOESNT WORK AS IN THEY CANT HEAR ME I CANT HEAR THEM. ITS COMPLETE ****. SO I LEAVE THE RANKED GAME TO RESTART **** SIEGE AND FIX THE BUG AND WHEN I RECONNECT IT PUTS ME IN A DIFFERENT RANKED GAME DOWN 0-2. THIS IS ********. MADE ME DROP A RANK BECAUSE YOU GUYS CANT FIX YOUR ****ING GAME THATS BEEN OUT FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW?:mad::mad:

Kwoung
03-31-2019, 07:24 PM
FIX YOUR IN GAME CHAT BUG FOR 1, IM TIRED OF GETTING IN A GAME AND MY GAME CHAT DOESNT WORK AS IN THEY CANT HEAR ME I CANT HEAR THEM. ITS COMPLETE ****. SO I LEAVE THE RANKED GAME TO RESTART **** SIEGE AND FIX THE BUG AND WHEN I RECONNECT IT PUTS ME IN A DIFFERENT RANKED GAME DOWN 0-2. THIS IS ********. MADE ME DROP A RANK BECAUSE YOU GUYS CANT FIX YOUR ****ING GAME THATS BEEN OUT FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW?:mad::mad:

Umm, it's been out 2 weeks.

Boon-Dock_Saint
03-31-2019, 08:36 PM

Kids today

https://i.imgur.com/8WsTL2t.jpg

xxFratosxx
03-31-2019, 09:38 PM

Oh wow. I feel sorry for you. Its been out two weeks not two years. I can tell you the grumpy type when it comes to gaming. Your profile pic definitely suits you lol

noodlebones
03-31-2019, 10:18 PM
grenade also tags enemies without alerting them. they cross the damage line and you can see them light up but they still wont see y oui u

cp0
04-01-2019, 12:47 PM

Sorry, I can't hear you.