PDA

View Full Version : So Many Game Crashes on PS4, So Little Time...

SiniStar_Phone
03-29-2019, 03:35 PM
Am I the only one that has their game crash so consistently on the PS4?

If I'm just "racing" it crashes or freezes up (forever) about once an hour, usually on the "smoke filled" loading screen before a race begins.

If I'm on multiplayer it crashes about one out of every four races series, either during what I would consider a "high demand" graphics section with lots of background animations taking place, or, immediately after the players are displayed and it's about to fire up a new race. (Similar to the "smoke" situation mentioned above.)

I'm not underestimating when I say I've sent 20+ reports though PS4's "An error has occurred in this application" blue screen of death error submittal form.

Look, I love your game, but, when a the game crashing is considered a "rage quit" in multiplayer and you lose 300+ progress points, that is insanely frustrating. Believe me, I'm not "rage quitting" when I'm about to cross the finish line in 1st place with the next closest competitor 10 seconds behind.

Please don't ask if my internet connection is set up properly for the game... it is. I'm not having connection issues, I'm having the game is straight-up crashing issues.

I'm using a base PS4 model and do not have this issue with any other games.

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

-Sal_T_Balsak

calculusman1084
03-29-2019, 06:22 PM
Ive been playinh since day 1 and have had about 12 crashes. 2 in MP, which resulted in almost 500 pts lost. They've happened in all sorts of situations, so hard to pin down an exact reason. Im on ps4 pro btw. The hitches and lag in MP is also killing me, but the crashes have been the worst.