PDA

View Full Version : Ai/follower bug/bugs

TheComeUp2
03-29-2019, 06:21 AM
I've been encountering so many bugs with every follower besides timber, as in timber will jump in the vehicle with no problem as the human followers just stand there and look dumb. On top of that all the human followers are INSANELY UNDERPOWERED for ex. Pastor Jerome will run up to an enemy and shoot them multiple times before he can kill them but he's able to 1 hit kill with a melee which makes absolutely no sense. That's just one of the followers that is rendered almost useless because timber or Horatio will 1 hit kill anything from elite enemy's too little grunts. It's truly upsetting that the last far cry the followers where basically all the same as balancing, utility, and a smarter AI mechanic as they'd stick with you and revive you as in new Dawn they decide to turn around and run the complete opposite way. The Ai has been like this since I started playing and I've used timber the whole time because of it (timber has 568 kills) if that doesn't show for something then I don't know what will.

Steve64b
03-31-2019, 01:13 AM
Did you upgrade your followers at your base?