PDA

View Full Version : Logitech g29 No Centering Feedback

Solowing_96
03-29-2019, 03:23 AM
I Just purchased The Crew 2 yesterday, but my steering wheel won't centering by itself, and it so hard to turning, and reposition the wheel to center.

I see lots of threads about this, why Ubisoft doesn't fix it?, I hope it will be fix ASAP

Thank You

Ubi-Spud
04-02-2019, 01:49 AM
Hey there!

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry that we do not have a fool proof solution for this problem at the moment. As you can see from the other thread (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1955071-G29-no-center-force), this issue is still under investigation.

BKBRAZILIANKID
04-13-2019, 12:03 AM
Hey there!

Thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry that we do not have a fool proof solution for this problem at the moment. As you can see from the other thread (https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1955071-G29-no-center-force), this issue is still under investigation.

You guys still haven't fixed this!
At least tell me you guys made some sort of progress in the 3+ MONTHS that this problem has been occurring????

zeroasdf
04-18-2019, 07:47 AM
They are ready to investigate until the server is shut down

GodOfTheCrew
04-25-2019, 06:54 PM
The new 1.08 update is very close to getting the FFB right. All the effects you'd feel in TC1 are here, but the FFB is inverted. At least we know that Ubisoft+IT weren't just going to flip the direction and walk away. If all they did was re-invert the FFB, all we'd have is a broken center spring, no suspension, vehicle, collision effects. They're definitely closer. Time of day, lighting and all is perfect too. They're finally fixing everything!

DeejayJeanP
01-14-2020, 04:15 PM
It's still absolutely ****. No centering force, no FFB, and we're now close to two years after release. It's a joke.

Ubi-Woofer
01-23-2020, 04:58 PM
Hey there DeejayJeanP, I believe I have just replied to you on another thread as well, but I just want to repeat that I am very sorry to hear of your negative experience with the game.

Would you be able to describe the issues you are experiencing in greater detail for me, and if possible, provide a video that accurately shows your inputs in comparison to the on-screen behaviour? We would be happy to take a closer look and investigate further. As GodOfTheCrew has mentioned, we have implemented changes in past updates to try and continue to improve the player experience, and all feedback and insight is helpful to us.

Looking into past issues with steering wheels such as the G29, I do see that a few were marked as resolved, but should they still be ongoing, I can certainly pass additional information to development to see if anything can be done to address them. Thank you.