PDA

View Full Version : Shaolin

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-28-2019, 09:34 PM
Why is the shaolin the only hero allowed to cancel his dash attack? If hes allowed to do then PK, kensei, nobushi and JJ should be allowed this option too.

Siegfried-Z
03-29-2019, 12:47 AM
JJ can cancel it, he even has sf on it.
But others can as well :
Shaman
Tiandi (heavy one)
Aramusha
Warden (if we consider his foward sb a dash attack)

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-29-2019, 05:55 AM
JJ can cancel it, he even has sf on it.
But others can as well :
Shaman
Tiandi (heavy one)
Aramusha
Warden (if we consider his foward sb a dash attack)

I was referring to dashing heavies not bashes.
I forgot that shaman had that, I don't play that aids infested woman, I thought tiandi could cancel his heavy not just soft feint it. Aramusha can cancel his forward dash heavy.

Zombie.Face
03-29-2019, 07:29 AM
dear god no..

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-29-2019, 07:52 AM
dear god no..
Honestly I would prefer that shaolin lost his ability to cancel his dash heavy, but if they arent going to do that then give everyone else the ability to.

FlyinBeef
03-29-2019, 08:06 AM
Honestly I would prefer that shaolin lost his ability to cancel his dash heavy, but if they arent going to do that then give everyone else the ability to.

So let's take away such move form Tiandi and Shaman.

Sweaty_Sock
03-29-2019, 09:17 AM
Everyone can't do everything...

Assuming u talking dash forward not dodge

PK can dash heavy from a heavy softeint EDIT: also adds a free 11 damage light attack for 28 damage
Kensei has superior block property guaranteeing his hit (or even a gb into walspat 45 damage...)
High lander can (as well as mix to soffeint)
Warden cant but has speed & enhanced tracking
Warlord can't but has hyper armour into bash light
Centurian cant but has hyper armour into guaranteed uncharged punch into light
Nubushi its a defensive move carrying poison that then aplifies your damage (from a nice range to interrupt a gap close)
Aramusha can
Shaman can
BP can't but it carries crushing counter properties

EDIT: if I missed any sorry im tired

Kadete93
03-29-2019, 03:34 PM
why you don't like that move if he is not the only hero who has one?

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-29-2019, 06:33 PM
Shaman cant cancel her dash attack. Shaolin is the only hero that can hard feint his dash attack. The only hero.

Kadete93
03-29-2019, 06:59 PM
Shaman cant cancel her dash attack. Shaolin is the only hero that can hard feint his dash attack. The only hero.

and Aramuscha his forward dash heavy... others got soft feints.. anyway, why you think that shaolin shouldn't be able tu cancel his dash attack?

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-29-2019, 07:05 PM
and Aramuscha his forward dash heavy... others got soft feints.. anyway, why you think that shaolin shouldn't be able tu cancel his dash attack?

Because kensei can't, warden can't PK can't, shaman can't. Or is this the incentive to buy the wu lin heros? "Buy this hero for abilities that no one else can do"

Kadete93
03-29-2019, 07:24 PM
Because kensei can't, warden can't PK can't, shaman can't. Or is this the incentive to buy the wu lin heros? "Buy this hero for abilities that no one else can do"

I don't know man, i like that the heroes have different kits.. Of course those kits should be ballanced and that is a something we all know its a problem but dash attack hard feints is not what i think as a ballance issue.

FlyinBeef
03-29-2019, 09:19 PM

I agree with PK and Kensei, but Warden's is so fast and has insane tracking, it is the best chasing tool and Shaman is so fast and she is running and then jump, she can catch opponents from very long distance and also she can feint it, she can easily flicker it and it will be very unsafe to parry.

Sweaty_Sock
03-29-2019, 11:32 PM
But kensie's is immune to top stance attacks due to his block on dodge ability... PK gets 28 damage from hers & can do from a heavy softfeint

I was tired, shaman can't but it can come from multiple directions - also forgot orochi can cancel his while he's running (its a dash back attack but he runs forwrads so i'll throw that on in there). Aramusha can cancel his

Siegfried-Z
03-30-2019, 12:13 AM

If you talk about his undodgeable heavy, you have to know this is not a dash attack. It doesnt Dodge anything, even a side light interupt it. This is a side attack which is not dodgeable but not a dodge attack.

Shaolin has his own side dodge attack and he Can't feint it.
At the end your complain would be justified for JJ. JJ can hardfeint or softfeint his side dodge attack.

If you talk about the foward one, many others can feint it too as i already say.

Sweaty_Sock
03-30-2019, 12:15 AM
The bottom line is, not everyone can do everything, thats what makes you think about who you pick?

Knight_Raime
03-30-2019, 12:18 PM
You've given zero substance to why him being able to cancel it is such a problem. Nor have you given any substance to why all other heros should be able to.
This is just clearly a rage post. If you want to have an actual discussion with others then put forth the effort into your argument. The forums do not exist to circle jerk agree on any one opinion.
These posts do not help the developers either. You're not giving any kind of direction. You're literally just complaining.