PDA

View Full Version : Best Ubi give me ban for its rason

Melikethegames
03-28-2019, 03:29 PM
Dear Melikethegames,

You have received an infraction at Ubisoft Forums.

Reason: Trolling/Spamming
-------
You have received a temporary ban from the Ubisoft Forums due to trolling and point accumulation.

Continued bad behaviour may lead to a permanent ban from the Ubisoft Forums.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php?p=13889378
press F to rescpete divsion 1

im got ban for saying Press F to rescpete divsion 1

rottmeister
03-28-2019, 04:14 PM
I'm pretty sure even this thread is against the forum's policy

"Moderation actions – These are not a topic for public discussion, if you have a serious issue to raise with moderation actions taken against you or in general, please contact a Community Manager. Flaming moderators or their actions (this includes telling them how to moderate) is no more acceptable than insulting a regular user. We ask that moderators receive the same civil treatment as other forum members as they put in a lot of time and effort into these forums. If you need to contact a moderator or community manager, you can view that forum’s moderator list under its title (e.g. Splinter Cell) on the main forum index."

Last time you did this another moderator closed your thread

Goat_of_Vermund
03-28-2019, 04:32 PM
To be honest, I am surprised you could last this long without any ban.

Vakris_One
03-28-2019, 04:44 PM
Firstly, this is the For Honor forum. Why are you bringing up a thread you made about The Division 1 in the Division forum?

Secondly, you clearly got your answer by the mod that closed that thread so I can only assume you're either trolling here or you're not very bright. Or both.

Thirdly, it is against the rules to discuss moderator actions. If you have a greivance about an infraction that you recieved you should PM a moderator to discuss it with them privately.