PDA

View Full Version : Catching all the fish type, skinning one type of all animals trophies did not unlock

dazzlerazzle84
03-28-2019, 04:20 AM
Patch 1.0.4

Completed all hunting challenges both for fish and animals did not unlock...

TheComeUp2
03-28-2019, 05:24 AM
Make sure you kill the shark,demon fish and catch a paddle fish and monstrous animals because the shark only spawns in expeditions and the paddle fish I'm pretty sure only has one spot you can catch them. Also id recommend doing what I did and going hunting with a bow till you have a full inventory of skins meaning you have the damaged skins and roadkill meat because those also count towards the trophy too I'm pretty sure. But hunting all the animals and keeping then in your inventory may seem like a pain but it's actually really easy with a bow because you get 2 skins at a time. I do this about 4-5 times a day for resources to upgrade weapons.

dazzlerazzle84
03-28-2019, 07:17 AM
Yeah There were animals not listen on challenges.No clue why would they do it that way. Had to catch a paddle fish, rabbit and a shark

cskiller86
03-28-2019, 02:48 PM
All the animals needed for the trophies (or their skins rather) are listed in the Inventory menu.

Ubi-Woofer
08-14-2019, 06:21 PM
Yeah There were animals not listen on challenges.No clue why would they do it that way. Had to catch a paddle fish, rabbit and a shark

Hey dazzlerazzle84, does this mean that you have now completed the requirements for the achievement / trophy? If you are still experiencing issues, please let me know!

All the animals needed for the trophies (or their skins rather) are listed in the Inventory menu.

Thanks for helping out, cskiller86! :cool: