PDA

View Full Version : Pre Order and Gold Edition Add Ons Installed, but not in inventory.

StingrayX
03-27-2019, 10:04 PM
So here is my problem, I currently have a ticket, but we still never figured out a solution.

I bought the Gold Edition physical on PS4, downloaded the code for the season pass and installed all 4 of the add ons.

When I go into the game, my items are not there.

I rebuilt my database, restored my licenses, deleted and reinstalled the game, still nothing.

I'm past the point of no return now, I tried everything I could.

Is anyone else having this problem? There is no way I can delete already installed add ons.

JolanXBL
03-28-2019, 01:13 AM
Which add-ons did you install?

StingrayX
03-28-2019, 05:26 PM
West Rider Pack
Jungle Rider Pack
Stunt Devil Pack
Samurai Items

It says they are installed even after I uninstall the game, I have the physical version.

Carl0s_CZ
03-29-2019, 05:45 PM
You are not alone. I have the same problem since the game release. Bought the game via PS Store, one month after the release I still did not receive any of the promised items.
Ubisoft support does not know the solution to this...

Tem4Elf
03-29-2019, 11:50 PM
I too have this issue but I purchased the $20 add-on pack with full inventory by accident. I just updated my technical support thread with the details of what I tried to do to fix it with no success. I think we'll have to be patient with this one because as of right now there is no work around or fix.

BodeFool
04-03-2019, 09:51 AM
Same here, bought the full game with expansion pass on PS4 store. The game and expansion have downloaded and apparently installed successfully, but no sign of the expansion. I bought it purely for the +55 extra tracks (route 66 and crash & burn) but there is nothing on the main menu or map. Really annoyed!

StingrayX
04-08-2019, 04:37 PM
So my last ticket update was almost 2 weeks ago and they still don't have a solution, it's a real bummer when I see friends and rivals wearing the outfits. I actually put off playing the game because of this, I don't want to beat the game and then have my season pass stuff after that.

Ubi-Raziel
04-11-2019, 09:20 AM
Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay in getting this resolved, it is an issue that we are aware of.

For those affected, please make sure to create a support case and provide an image of your PS4's "Installed Add Ons" section, as well as your Helmets section in-game.

We are providing the dev team with a list of affected players, to determine why this is only affecting some, and how we can get this resolved.

Thank you!

Carl0s_CZ
04-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Dears,

I created this kind of ticket more than a month ago! Two patches are already out and this hasnīt been resolved!
So far, I paid you extra money for nothing!

StingrayX
04-16-2019, 10:26 PM
Yep, same here, i just checked today, deleted the game then re installed it, no fix, this is still a huge bummer.

Ubi-Raziel
04-17-2019, 05:23 PM
Hello.

Once again I'm sorry for the delay. We are making sure to provide our dev team with everything they need to get this resolved; it is only affecting some players which is unusual.

We are still hard at work. Any support cases created will get escalated to our Trials Rising support team, who will then pass your information to our dev team.

Carl0s_CZ
06-06-2019, 03:37 PM
ARE THERE ANY NEWS REGARDING THIS ISSUE?

The game is 4 months old now!! I loaded up the game yesterday just to check if anything changed and what a surprise, I still did not receive the Preorder + Gold edition bonuses.

Since I (and others) PAID for these items, one would think this would be your top priority to fix. So basically I still did not receive what I paid for.

Itīs a joke. Never ever going to buy Trials or anything with Trials theme again!

JolanXBL
06-07-2019, 07:48 AM
I too have yet to receive the cowboy and jungle content packs, despite them having been listed as included with the Gold Edition at the time of purchase.