PDA

View Full Version : [COMPLETE] Maintenance & Patch Notes - March 28th, 2019

Ubi-Johan
03-27-2019, 07:48 PM
Greetings Agents,

The servers will shut down for a scheduled maintenance Thursday, March 28th at 09:30 AM CET / 04:30 AM ET / 01:30 AM PT. Estimated downtime is approximately 3 hours.

Patch Notes:
Performance

Various improvements to reduce frame drops.

Clans

Changed the Clan Member UI colour to not conflict with Elite enemies.

Fixed an issue where players Clan XP contributions could stop registering.

VOIP

Changed Push-to-Talk to be the default VOIP setting.

UI

Changed Apparel Store purchase confirmations to a button hold action.

Reduced the UI flickering effect present in the menu.

Fixed a visual bug that would incorrectly display a grey duplicate backpack reward when opening apparel caches.

Fixed the menu distortion animation playing twice under certain circumstances.

Skills

Fixed abnormal skill behaviour when equipping a skill after having switched to a grenade.

Fixed instances of skills going on cool down when deploying a shield.

Fixed an issue where multiple Cluster Seeker Mines could be deployed in short succession.

Mods

Fixed an issue where donating a weapon with mods attached would remove the mods from the players inventory.

Gameplay

Fixed daily and weekly missions not resetting for offline players.

Improvements made to Co-op health scaling.

Fixed an issue where armour/gear scaling would not take World Tiers into account.

Fixed skill damage incorrectly being scaled twice for low level players joining a high level group.

Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet The Division Coordinator” objective after having played in Co-op.

Fixed players potentially becoming stuck on the “Meet with Odessa Sawyer” objective.

Open World

Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade neutral control points.

Side Missions

Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member.

PC

Fixed an issue where some Logitech headphone users experienced missing in-game audio.

UI

Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button in some occurrences.

Xbox One

Fixed an issue where the HDR setting slider would not move.

Please follow this thread for any updates as the maintenance progresses.

Thank you,
The Division 2 Team

bbond58007
03-28-2019, 12:18 AM
When will the servers stop going down every night? I work late get on late and can only play about an hour before i get booted yet again.

Force_Dragon
03-28-2019, 12:27 AM
When will the servers stop going down every night? I work late get on late and can only play about an hour before i get booted yet again.

You might wish to specify your region and times you play. Havent seen this issue on Central US and East US servers up until 2am CST thus far.

Seb851s.TCTD
03-28-2019, 01:06 AM

When you see the message Restarting servers, it is the server-instance on Google Cloud that closes around 1:00 local time that has been temporarily opened for rush hour. And it only effects the players who are on its cloud instance servers that are affected.

But I do not understand why it is not a server transition in the background ...

Lens00140
03-28-2019, 01:46 AM
Please lock these as information only threads Ubi-Johan, saves time and keeps the discussion in the relevant sections:)

VenzR
03-28-2019, 02:01 AM
Is this going to address the issues people been having of their game crashing? You guys have been really silent about this.

MsHarmony0512
03-28-2019, 02:20 AM
They need to do something about their server because I’m in central time zone and I can’t play 10-30 minutes without it constantly crashing or severely lagging. And yes I’ve checked and reset everything. It’s been happening all week and right now.

TheRealVMG
03-28-2019, 05:46 AM
I had the worst experience this morning anI have been down all down about this issue. The barber ruined my character after I spent 5 hours creating the person I wanted and it's gone. I tried everything. Uninstalling/reinstalling. Will this be patched? Please any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Nashota2k
03-28-2019, 07:47 AM
I hope this crashing thing is going to be fixed, I can't play the game for long before it crashes and crashes and the cooks my pc and crashes it totally. Yes I have tried all the usual things, even ran a diagnostics test on the pc to make sure the fault wasn't on my side, updated drivers etc.

Spectre.Spec
03-28-2019, 08:15 AM
Thanks for the update!

Kronoss357
03-28-2019, 08:44 AM
Calm your farms people .. Thank yourself its not Anthem :) Keep up the great work guys absolutely love this game !!!

zmajster01
03-28-2019, 08:45 AM
It would be nice, if plp are going to write about server issues, to be more specific, because i live in Slovakia(central EU) and i can play more than 6hrs without any server issues, PC version. Honestly, since closed beta i had 3 DC and it reveals as issue of internet connection on my side. I experienced crashing only on BETA or when i tried to make work uplay overlay + geforece experience osd + RTSS + reshade together....this honestly call for issues :D

PatrickJr.
03-28-2019, 09:04 AM
Good stuff!

tsv-strife
03-28-2019, 09:07 AM
Still don't see Worksite Community as being fixed unfortunately. I need that LAST SHD Tech cache.

BMovieExplosion
03-28-2019, 09:12 AM
Hi,

Can you clarify if this also fixes the bug for “Reactivation” where people cannot reactivate the Division network? (No button prompt in the server room).

Many thanks

MewPls
03-28-2019, 09:12 AM
Any news on the Crafting Bench bug where you can't upgrade even though you're above the World Tier?

art_ziom
03-28-2019, 09:14 AM
PC

Fixed “Navigate Categories” and “Mark as Junk” being bound to the same button when interacting with a Projects officer.

Really just a PC? Same problem is in mods inventory on PS4.

JustOutofBreach
03-28-2019, 09:15 AM
When will someone fix the Crafting Bench being stuck on lower teir levels then the one your on. Currently World teir 4, gear lvl 458 and only able to craft from 350 - 385....... havent been able to craft the chatterbox because it would be a waste at that level :(

TerrorHotkillerz
03-28-2019, 09:16 AM
*ps4*
it would be nice if they fix the issue with the sheild everytime it gets destroyed and u have a full mag before it was destroyed that it forces u to reload when the sheild is destroyed.

FaMe_TaknLiv3s
03-28-2019, 09:18 AM
Keep up the amazing work that all you do at UBISOFT. Thank You. <3

NotTheRealSway
03-28-2019, 09:18 AM
Keep up the good work. I absolutely love to see the amount of work going into this game. There's a reason it's already dwarfing every other looter shooter out.

Captain-Egy
03-28-2019, 09:23 AM
Any news on the Crafting Bench bug where you can't upgrade even though you're above the World Tier?

+1
This was supposed to be a priority
It's a progression bug and need to be fixed ASAP

h2u.gosu
03-28-2019, 09:24 AM
What about "Talk to Henry Hayes"? This one is annoying. And every time I leave group, ISAC (or maybe no) tells me about that he got specializations available. Plus every group leave or game run shows me map with Strongholds.

Xeomir
03-28-2019, 09:25 AM
@VenzR

You're absolutely right! Here I wish that UBISOFT brings a little more transparency and finally names the child. On REDDIT.COM there are so many problems and massive complaints on the subject!

XoIIenT
03-28-2019, 09:27 AM
They need to do something about their server because I’m in central time zone and I can’t play 10-30 minutes without it constantly crashing or severely lagging. And yes I’ve checked and reset everything. It’s been happening all week and right now.

also central time and haven’t been booted at all other than for inactivity and one game crash.

Scyric
03-28-2019, 09:30 AM
No fix yet for skill mods being unuseable due to unrealistically high skill power requirements? Think of it, most of these mod do not add to the skills damage itself, and skill power does nothing other than allowing you to use mods, so your char gets gimped on everything else just to use mods for a skill.

Sabor_
03-28-2019, 09:31 AM
So are suppressor sound effects fixed in this?

zhanny001
03-28-2019, 09:32 AM
Love the game, great updates, shame i cant play for 3 hours now :p

DROHUNG
03-28-2019, 09:32 AM
What about a fix to get at the last she in the top of the building after the side missions is done

maRvxlin
03-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Still don't see Worksite Community as being fixed unfortunately. I need that LAST SHD Tech cache.

What about a fix to get at the last she in the top of the building after the side missions is done

You can try finding a bounty for Downtown West. When the bounty location is at the Worksite community, you can collect the last SHD cache that is stuck up there by completing the bounty. Or find a friend who hasn't completed the Worksite Community side mission and run it with him and then collect the cache before exiting the mission site.

thedarksiim
03-28-2019, 09:33 AM
Hi,

Can you clarify if this also fixes the bug for “Reactivation” where people cannot reactivate the Division network? (No button prompt in the server room).

Many thanks

Me too...
I guess we will quickly get the answer when the maintenance will be over.

J3nk0J1
03-28-2019, 09:35 AM
Next Patch:

- Fixed the unreal patching time of 7pm in Australia just as all Australian gamers are coming online.
- Moved patching to more moderate times taking into account global time zones and player counts.
- Reduced patch time from 3 hours to 25 minutes.

gothicdentist
Is this really not fixing the issue with people not getting blueprints from tier 3 control points, or is it just not in the patch notes? Pretty game breaking bug.

ChasedFox
really happy to see some fixes, i hope those of us who are bugged in the "Missing wire Scavengers" mission wont have to wait to long for a fix i would love to get that muzzle Blue print <3

AOD_Wolfricks
03-28-2019, 09:37 AM
Thanks for the update. When can we possibly expect a fix to the weekly clan contribution caches not being received by many players?

TNS-Nepgya-.
03-28-2019, 09:39 AM
I guess i will count myself lucky for not encountering ANY of the bugs most people in the comments are complaining about.

The18thFret
03-28-2019, 09:39 AM
I'm disappointed there's no mention of the game crashing. It's been happening to many.

I've had 5-6 crashes today alone.

I mean, regardless of whatever bugs and code issues are in modern games, at the very least you would expect them to simply run, and not keep constantly crashing with no reason given, no abnormal hardware temps or activity, just bam, freeze, crash, dekstop.

flashtu
03-28-2019, 09:41 AM
Will it fix the over 7000 skillpowerbug from the mods so we actual can use them now?

jurgiewich1000
03-28-2019, 09:45 AM
Next Patch:

- Fixed the unreal patching time of 7pm in Australia just as all Australian gamers are coming online.
- Moved patching to more moderate times taking into account global time zones and player counts.

Australia makes up a very small percentage of their user base.. lets be realistic. These patches are aimed at not impacting American players who make up the majority.

MRVILLXIN
are you guys also fixing the bug with reactiving the shade network after playing co-op

RavenShadowDust
Glad to see some changes and fixes but there are some major ones that need attending to and I really hope it does get fixed. To list a few;

Ivy Tunnel Stairway (a grey like square is blocking it from going up or down completely)
Metro Ruins Tunnel (has locked doors you can shoot to open but only leads to like a broken looking game room).....needs fixing
Some armors have clipping issues where a (ex....MK17) would go through the Vest.
5.11 Tactical Shirts do not show Icons (but it's there).
Some objects in the game world are static in mid air off the floor
NPC Ragdoll effect needs a fix (sometimes they look like they are sitting and slouching, Tank NPCs falling backwards on the floor but only to go through the floor, etc)
Spelling Issues there and there.
and a whole plethora of more visual glitches and bugs that need attending to....

michealjoyo
03-28-2019, 09:49 AM
This is a very serious problem.I have arrived World Tier 04,but the Crafting Station can only carfting lv300-330.

Crafting Statation have no upgrade found.

I think the problem is i have comleted the project Priority:invaded stronghold 1 and 3,but 2 is missing.but now i don't know how to find the missing project.

Filth_n_Fury
03-28-2019, 09:54 AM
Some of us who live down under that server maintenance **** is right in our prime time gaming. It won't be back on until 12.30am
Can you start it a bit sooner or later?
Destiny has there maintenance 3am Aussie time around 10am PTS. They believe this to be the fairest time for all.

Discryptor
03-28-2019, 09:55 AM
While you are correct with the player numbers, not being as significant in Aus/NZ. To have UBI disregard them completely is a massive kick in the balls. Many other games can structure their downtime to a more intrernational friendly time, why cant UBI?

Just cause you're yankee(my assumption only) does not mean that your country is the 'be all' and 'end all' of the gaming community and the only one considered.

If UBI want to intentionally ignore the rest of its player base and only focus on the USA, well I would say 'screw you ubi' and go play something a little more favourable.We will see how long it lasts for you yankees alone.

XystoZ
03-28-2019, 09:55 AM
Still no mention of game crashes, weak...

Requiem_BE
03-28-2019, 09:56 AM
I have never crashed in division 2 all the way to tier 4.
I did experience some lag between 22H - 2H. Peak hours you could say, but lag llke this is a first and thus rare.

Keep up the good work!

samebutirl
03-28-2019, 09:59 AM
Super glad to see the logitech audio fix! Thank you for the patches Ubisoft!

Yayweather
03-28-2019, 10:00 AM
Please fix the issue with the skin color of the characters changing to a different color. Psn: yayweather

sinest84
Would be nice to move the patch time up another 2-3 hours... In AU time zone this is prime time and i am missing time to play this after work.. only get 30 mins. Now im waiting for a 3 hour patch.. guess ill play another game or watch some tv and go to sleep.

Spuukz
I still don´t know and can´t reproduce the crashes, but ..

I rolled back the NV driver yesterday and played w/ my local buddies. No crashes at all.
The night befor i used the new NV driver and played totaly pub (crashed about 4-5 times in one stronghold)

I still believe:
- possible driver problem
- possible bad connection habbit w/ pubs (p2p) and anticheat combination

Total hard to reconstruct :/

sinest84
03-28-2019, 10:02 AM
It is great to see logitech patch.. i though i was going crazy that there was no audio or it was intended that way, was a bit strange..

Drycos80
03-28-2019, 10:02 AM
I have found many places on the map where I can get stuck and it give a small message saying I'm off the map with a countdown timer (like in the first game) but once the timer goes down nothing happens and you are just stuck. I do have a video clip of this happening where I climbed a ladder and it happened and returned to try again after killing myself to get out.

Deadly-TT
03-28-2019, 10:08 AM
Best way to get that SHD what appears in the construction site mission, if u missed it , well set a bounty in that area and just keep cancelling it untill it appears on the site. It can take a few tried to get it there but it does go there fight your way there kill the bounty and loot the SHD. Hope that helps.;)

ChasedFox
03-28-2019, 10:10 AM
so glad to see some fixes but I would really like to see a fix for those of us stuck on "missing wire scavengers" side mission, i still cant complete it

antiseptique
03-28-2019, 10:10 AM
No fix yet for skill mods being unuseable due to unrealistically high skill power requirements? Think of it, most of these mod do not add to the skills damage itself, and skill power does nothing other than allowing you to use mods, so your char gets gimped on everything else just to use mods for a skill.
This. It's anoying as Hell.

And I'm probably not the only one to think that the AI is broken sometime, having NPCs runing like The Flash, rushing you with no reason, not taking bullets, missing jumping animations, when you, as a player, have to waste 1 or more magazines to kill ONE enemy, and get rekt with 2 bullets, it's another broken mecanic. If I want that, I prefer to play Arma guys.

And what about the anoying reverse controls in a lot of situations like gaz, fire etc ? The exessive lightning on a lot of lamps ? The exessive fog/weather effect where you are unable to see anything but NPCs can still shoot you at great distances without any problems ? The rolling move that put you into cover instead ?

So much things have been reported since the Beta, some are really easy to fix and nothing is done, most of the above points makes me want to stop to play this game (And it's not all the things I think needs to be fixed), and it's a shame because I really love this game.

Btw, I hope this freez/lag issue will really be fixed this time, it's another major thing that make you wipe 90% of the time in a fight.

sinest84
03-28-2019, 10:11 AM
Totally agree with previous comments regarding disregard for AU\NZ time zone. Great to see that our prime time is not considered... Come home for work and after 30 mins of game play servers scheduled shut down or patching occurs with 1-3 hours downtime.. Not happy Jan. I was really starting to get into this game and enjoying it but if this keeps happening tata to playing ubisoft games during my wind down time. May even stop playing it at this rate if this is a regular thing..

knallroter_Sack
03-28-2019, 10:12 AM
Will there be a fix for the bugged side mission workside community also?

I can't play the mission. There is only empty space for me. Due to this issue I can't get the SDH Tec box.

[Edit]
Sorry for the replication. Didn't realize the post's before.

Scariestwalnut
03-28-2019, 10:15 AM
Hi,

Many thanks

This plzzz

ASVP Eddy
03-28-2019, 10:19 AM
Has anyone else been experiencing the loot box/ bag opening noises on a continuous loop even when not looting?

sinest84
03-28-2019, 10:21 AM
Has anyone else been experiencing the loot box/ bag opening noises on a continuous loop even when not looting?

Yeah had this last night, Drove me crazy.. Only way to get rid of it is to restart the game but it annoying when it goes for a whole main mission!! Even after you die.. lol

HoopsBass
03-28-2019, 10:27 AM
I had this same problem with crashing on pc. I switched from dx12 to dx11 and it fixed it. Dx12 is not good with cpus that only have 4 cores, 4 threads like my i5 7600k. Maybe this will help you.

PazurColidace
03-28-2019, 10:29 AM
Good work!

Komurasaki_chan
03-28-2019, 10:32 AM
So the patch notes are a secret and this is all just news about hot fixes you've already implemented feels bad.

KotoTheMage
03-28-2019, 10:32 AM
Recalibration bugs, talents not working bugs, skill mods and skill bugs. Will those be adressed any time soon?

NetshadeX
03-28-2019, 10:35 AM
I had the worst experience this morning anI have been down all down about this issue. The barber ruined my character after I spent 5 hours creating the person I wanted and it's gone. I tried everything. Uninstalling/reinstalling. Will this be patched? Please any info would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

I honestly feel they should prioritize that one. A created character is such a personal thing, it's literally your, for the lack of a better word: spiritual connection to the game. My character is still intact but that bug scares the crap out of me. I want to get rid of a tattoo on my character but I'm not touching the barber shop until this gets fixed.

SethSamson
03-28-2019, 10:41 AM
Please FIX missing magazine in a SIG 716 weapons already ... im waiting for the fix from day one ... COME ON GUYS ..

Ip.oI
03-28-2019, 10:47 AM
still waiting crafting table bug fix

Pra3To
03-28-2019, 10:48 AM
Need a fix for clan cash pls .

Bigwhitepaw
03-28-2019, 10:51 AM
To Ubi, and Massive:
Thanks for the patch. You're doing a great job. Keep it up. Love your game. I really wish you to achieve massive success with this game for a very long time. This would be awesome for us, players as well.

To people who complain about server crashes:
I only experience crash once in a day after a lot of hours playing (5-6+), screen freezes, music keeps going and when force-closing from Windows, it still stays in the memory according to monitoring apps (my memory is 16GB). I need to restart the computer, after that it works fine for the rest of the time I play. This crash is probably because of my side. I couldn't find the reason yet (perhaps RTX 2070 graphic card is the reason).

To Aussie people:
I understand your problem with the patch time, but they probably picked the time which hurts less for European people with its more than 700 million people living there (patch time is around 9:30am/8:30am to 12:30pm/11:30am) and US with its more than 300 million people (their patch time starts somewhere around 00:00am-3:00am depending the coast side I guess). Australia has around 25 million people. And I love your country more than any other, but let's be honest that population means much smaller player base.

Kind regards,
A citizen from EU, who is very content with the game

Tankxthis
03-28-2019, 10:54 AM
Fixed an issue that would cause low level players to gain unintended amounts of XP by completing side missions with a high level group member."

Well, I guess I'm not leveling an alt. I wish I took advantage of this earlier.

Fuzzygrossy
03-28-2019, 10:54 AM
Please fix Museum Walter source Side Quest. Mission done(also coop) no map Icon anderen Not in The done list\log Thanks ,thx fuzzygrossy

FlameFury89
03-28-2019, 10:56 AM
Next Patch:

changing the time of the maintenance/patch is a no-win scenario no matter what timezone, only way this could be done viably is by setting it for different server regions seperately which means they have to do multiple patches across the world. You win some, lose some since it means even more work on their end and then it also screws up those that play with people on other servers than their own (I'm Europe and I play with people on US East and those on Oceana)

BorrieTheBlade
03-28-2019, 10:59 AM
If you need something to do on a Friday night, head to https://twitch.tv/wilkoschillzone. He is in Aussie land and streams their Locked on Podcasts during maintenance. That would be more constructive then complaining about not getting to play especially seeing as Massive in the EU, during which they are working so maintenance would be normal to do at this hour.

Just saying.

Enjoy the stream and the podcast. They do some awesome stuff. Tell Cal, McDad, Doc, Butters, and Wilko I said hi.

FlameFury89
03-28-2019, 11:00 AM
Would be nice to move the patch time up another 2-3 hours... In AU time zone this is prime time and i am missing time to play this after work.. only get 30 mins. Now im waiting for a 3 hour patch.. guess ill play another game or watch some tv and go to sleep.

if they move the patch time to another 2-3 hours this would impact EU daytime streamers since it would be right int he middle of the day. (I'm one of them)

ChampionEdward
03-28-2019, 11:01 AM
No fix about suppressor sound?
I have read in the technical forum that you will fix this bug in the upcoming update but not in this patch note?

P.s. the bug is when you attach a suppressor on the weapon it will not sounds like suppressed .

Malarki83
03-28-2019, 11:02 AM
Yep! And nice to see this isn´t adressed in this hotfix

LXVIIIKami
03-28-2019, 11:02 AM
Not sure if this has been addressed already, but on PS4 Pro there are still massive sound bugs, I have all sound settings,except dialogues, set down to 70%, yet when I turn up the overall volume of my setup, dialogues are still barely hearable. Enemy shouts seem to have normal volume, but it was a pain in the rear to follow the story at some point. Also unsure if this has already been fixed, but when I played a couple missions with clan members, aswell as random players, my weapon just disappeared sometimes. I was still able to shoot sometimes, but most bullets just seemed to disappear into nothing. I haven't encountered this since, but might be something to look into.
Besides that, I'm really into the game so far, finally feels like something finished again. So much to explore and so much to do, you guys really nailed it with this one. Right game at the right time. I thank you for that ;)

Trigger3866
03-28-2019, 11:05 AM
are you fixing the clan weekly cache bug?

FlameFury89
03-28-2019, 11:06 AM
To Ubi, and Massive:
Thanks for the patch. You're doing a great job. Keep it up. Love your game. I really wish you to achieve massive success with this game for a very long time. This would be awesome for us, players as well.

To people who complain about server crashes:
I only experience crash once in a day after a lot of hours playing (5-6+), screen freezes, music keeps going and when force-closing from Windows, it still stays in the memory according to monitoring apps (my memory is 16GB). I need to restart the computer, after that it works fine for the rest of the time I play. This crash is probably because of my side. I couldn't find the reason yet (perhaps RTX 2070 graphic card is the reason).

To Aussie people:
I understand your problem with the patch time, but they probably picked the time which hurts less for European people with its more than 700 million people living there (patch time is around 9:30am/8:30am to 12:30pm/11:30am) and US with its more than 300 million people (their patch time starts somewhere around 00:00am-3:00am depending the coast side I guess). Australia has around 25 million people. And I love your country more than any other, but let's be honest that population means much smaller player base.

Kind regards,
A citizen from EU, who is very content with the game

I'm from EU myself and I try to stream this game regularly... yeah it's aggravating when maintenance rears it's head and means I can't start streamign till later (I seem to be more of an afternoon streamer) but I understand that they cannot get a time where it's a global win-win scenario because you ahve nightime gamers, afternoon gamers, morning gamers, all day gamers, when they get a chance gamers... and it's not viable that Ubi just have the updates set server based around the world because it's more work, and will cause issues with players that play with friends on other server bases too

FlameFury89
03-28-2019, 11:07 AM
If you need something to do on a Friday night, head to https://twitch.tv/wilkoschillzone. He is in Aussie land and streams their Locked on Podcasts during maintenance. That would be more constructive then complaining about not getting to play especially seeing as Massive in the EU, during which they are working so maintenance would be normal to do at this hour.

Just saying.

Enjoy the stream and the podcast. They do some awesome stuff. Tell Cal, McDad, Doc, Butters, and Wilko I said hi.

Nice little advertising for a friend/buddy etc. But you do make a nice point too :)

PiccolaVolpe82
03-28-2019, 11:08 AM
As the wepons mods are something you're supposed to get just once are they supposed to come back after the patch or you'll have to craft them again?

Trigger3866
03-28-2019, 11:09 AM
As has been said many many times you cant please eveyone but in the same vain as your comment will you be saying similar things on the Destiny twitter feed about when they shut down for updates about it being right when players from the EU are coming online? or do you not give a monkeys as it does not affect you?

DinesenDK
03-28-2019, 11:09 AM
Hey

I had really bad crashing issues as many of you guys have, and tried almost everything, until I read about resizing windows memory pagefile. After changing this from default 16mb (I think) to 75mb I have only crashed once. So if you havn't tried it yet, give it a go. :)

EFNGrumpyOldMan
03-28-2019, 11:11 AM
Keep up the great work folks, thanks for keeping us posted.

alexsiren
03-28-2019, 11:11 AM
Уважаемые ГДЕ ЖЕ РУССКИЙ ЯЗЫК ПОЖАЛУЙСТА?!

AOD_Googled_it
03-28-2019, 11:16 AM
my crafting bench is stuck at tier one craftables ive done all strong hold but do not get any options to continue upgrading the work bench to tier 4.

AztecGod86
03-28-2019, 11:18 AM
I have download the update but still cant log in. How much longer will it take?

DutchMercenary-
03-28-2019, 11:21 AM
Thanks for your hard work massive/ubisoft I love your game and it gets better and better

TemporaryMelon
03-28-2019, 11:23 AM
Send us a pic for a laugh

Glaedre.
03-28-2019, 11:23 AM
maybe because downtimes always benefit US Time

xIx_ANTI_xIx
03-28-2019, 11:24 AM
I have download the update but still cant log in. How much longer will it take?

Inform yourself since this is a weekly maintenance. It always goes for 3 hours, so from the time i am writing this comment the maintenance will be over in 1 hour and 6 mins .

WisdomScroll
03-28-2019, 11:24 AM
Maybe Ubisoft Massive decided that having the maintenance window at this specific time would affect the least amount of people just a stupid thought from my brain....

JeNkZ____
03-28-2019, 11:31 AM
Thank you

You spent 5 hours creating a character? Wtf?

AOD_Googled_it
03-28-2019, 11:36 AM
0_0

Mr.N1c3e
03-28-2019, 11:37 AM
keep good work up!!!

LadyArtemisia
03-28-2019, 11:40 AM

I got that last SHD Tech Cache by getting a bounty for that area. I dont understand why they would lock it behind a side mission / bounty to begin with.

LadyArtemisia
03-28-2019, 11:52 AM
Totally agree with previous comments regarding disregard for AU\NZ time zone. Great to see that our prime time is not considered... Come home for work and after 30 mins of game play servers scheduled shut down or patching occurs with 1-3 hours downtime.. Not happy Jan. I was really starting to get into this game and enjoying it but if this keeps happening tata to playing ubisoft games during my wind down time. May even stop playing it at this rate if this is a regular thing..

Massive Entertainment (Division 2 developers) is located in Sweden. Their maintenance falls around 9:30am their time. So if there is a problem they can solve it. Its unfortunate that it falls at such a bad time for you but for the Devs working on the game this is their prime time. To move it to 10 PST as someone suggested would put it at 7pm for them. There isnt going to be a good time for everyone considering their location.

TatoxGinx
03-28-2019, 11:56 AM
server up

OG_Don_Brazy
03-28-2019, 11:57 AM
Just some food for thought fellow gamers. I completely understand everyones frustration from around the world about not having time to play due to maintenance schedule. But we as gamers should understand that this production company is based in Malmoa, Sweden. The start of the maintenance is based on when these programmers come into work. Which is first thing in the morning their time zone so that they can implement and monitor the maintenance. In just glad that we have studio who actually cares about updating and balancing the game as we continue with a game that hasn't been out an entire month. Cheers guys see you in the Darkzone!

Rinesari
03-28-2019, 11:59 AM
This is a very serious problem.I have arrived World Tier 04,but the Crafting Station can only carfting lv300-330.

Crafting Statation have no upgrade found.

I think the problem is i have comleted the project Priority:invaded stronghold 1 and 3,but 2 is missing.but now i don't know how to find the missing project.

have done the submission for upgrade it?
Mine is 400-440 something

Mr Dr D34TH
Thank u!!
Great Dev Team, much love 🧡💪🏻🗣
Hope the selfrevive skill will be fixed soon!!

ChrisGansler
Maintenance has concluded and the patch is live!