PDA

View Full Version : settlers 4

commiczar
03-27-2019, 06:58 PM
I am at a state of desperation , Having downloaded The history version settlers 4, when playing game all is okay till I try to play "The Mission CD" then all language written and spoken is in German , how do I change this???? config does not work . :confused::confused::confused:

Tetsedah
03-27-2019, 07:52 PM
Hey there. Good to read that im not the only one having this issue. And as you, I have no idea how to fix this.
Does anyone know?

Tetsedah
03-28-2019, 08:48 AM
So, instead of waiting for a answer on this thread, I submitted a ticket. I will let you know what happens and what the solution may be.

XStormsniperX
03-31-2019, 06:18 PM
Same problem here, but i think there is no fix. Maybe the mission CD is not translated to english. This is an old game. If they coudn't make a simple lobby system for the multiplayer, maybe they forgot to make an english subtitle for these missions....

Tetsedah
04-07-2019, 08:46 PM
Still trying my best with Customer Support. Looked around on the Settlers Discord server and people within Ubisoft seem to know about the problem, but no-one has a solution. It least, that is what its looked like. Also, Its not only the Mission CD which is in German. Text within the tutorial, Great World, and The Crusade are in german too.

And I know for a fact that the Mission CD was released in English. I had it on disc back in the day. So i just flabbergasted, and have no idea what is going on here.

Even though i'm Dutch, i dont understand german. And now I bought a game I cant understand!

sobcz
04-08-2019, 08:48 PM
It's known problem:

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2011496-Language-problem

They broke it in last update and I'd expect them to fix it in next one.

Ubi-Thorlof
04-10-2019, 04:53 PM
Hey guys, the problem was fixed with today's patch. Sorry for the inconveniences.

Dominikmig
05-16-2019, 11:41 AM
The number under theese supplies are non existing. And the number under Oil Container i displaying the amount of sunflowers instead the Oil amount. Just want to report that :)
HOWEVER - when you go to the Statistics>Goods Statistics they display properly.