PDA

View Full Version : Rainbow Six: Vegas Question

TS-463
02-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Here is a question regarding Rainbow Six: Vegas: is it possible to customize one's character without going online? I'm pretty sure that the character customization menu is only accessible after going to Xbox Live in the multiplayer menu. But, being one without Xbox Live, I am eager to know whether or not I am able to customize my character without purchasing an Xbox Live subscription and connecting my Xbox 360 to my computer with an ethernet cable. Please post any information relating to this topic below.

Thanks.

TS-463
02-06-2007, 01:40 PM
Here is a question regarding Rainbow Six: Vegas: is it possible to customize one's character without going online? I'm pretty sure that the character customization menu is only accessible after going to Xbox Live in the multiplayer menu. But, being one without Xbox Live, I am eager to know whether or not I am able to customize my character without purchasing an Xbox Live subscription and connecting my Xbox 360 to my computer with an ethernet cable. Please post any information relating to this topic below.

Thanks.

maxx_death_4u
02-06-2007, 04:41 PM
It is not possible to use PEC without x-box live gold. Sorry, but the only thing you can do is select from a handful of pre-made guys from the multi-player options.

TS-463
02-06-2007, 04:58 PM
That's too bad. Thanks though, maxx_death_4u, I've been losing sleep over that question for a while now.

D---Fingers
02-06-2007, 05:20 PM
actually even if you never plan on using the online multiplayer gameplay, you can sign up for the free xbox gold trial that the game comes with, then go in and make you PEC guy. when the trial expires, you can select your PEC custom character for use in terrorist hunt in single player (no story mode though) or for player 1 in split screen. of course the drawback is you cant re-customize the guy once the trial ends.

i think you can still access your PEC guy with a xbox silver account (of course youd have to connect to the internet to create the account in the first place), if you have initially created one with a gold account. i could be totally wrong though.

if i am wrong, sorry and never mind. but it is worth a shot because it is free.

TS-463
02-07-2007, 01:36 PM
Okay, thanks guys, that answered my question.