PDA

View Full Version : Offline contract bug on switch version.

chacw
03-26-2019, 04:38 PM
If a contract that rewards sponsor gear is completed offline on the switch version, when the game is reconnected to the internet the awarded gear is removed from the inventory and is treated as if it was never earned at all even though the game still counts the contract as completed.

I've submitted a support ticket. my reference number is 08420975. There are screenshots and more detail on how this has affected me in there. Stuff like what gear I have lost, and how I believe this is happening.

Ubi-Raziel
04-11-2019, 11:10 AM
Hey! Apologies for the delayed response.

Thank you for the detailed reproduction steps both in this thread, and your support case.

I will report this to our dev team so they can investigate! I don't have a workaround for you at this time, but I'll make we look into this and apply a fix if needed.

chacw
06-13-2019, 10:31 PM
I feel like it is importent to bring this big up again for the fact that there has been no fix and it hasnt shown up on the known bugs list.

Ubi-Raziel
06-26-2019, 01:01 PM
Hello again,

This issue is within the known issues list; though it's not listed individually.

It is included here: "[ALL PLATFORMS] Purchased or earned items can disappear from a player’s inventory"

Apologies for the delay in getting this resolved. We will keep our forum post up to date with the latest information.