PDA

View Full Version : Revenge, Matchmaking, More Bugs Oh My.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
03-26-2019, 04:24 PM
With this latest update, I think it's safe to say that everyone agrees this game now favors gankers more than last stand players (Especially smart gankers). With the latest update revenge got a hot steaming nerf hammer slammed down onto it's skull to punish anyone who doesn't have a full squad. It's not fair to people who have played the game since the beginning or anyone at all. People get ganked left and right and I think everyone can say it's just out right terrible. Like I said the system favors gankers.

4v4 has become no longer fun because not only do I have to worry about being ganked and killed five thousand times and never getting revenge, but I also have matchmaking to deal with which gives me teamates below rep twenty to fight against a team all my rep which is like rep 100-340. This just makes the game no longer fun and rather a chore. It's too frustrating to play if you don't have a squad to back you up, and now it's just pure chaos and no longer the For Honor I used to know. It has become and bias, unimaginative, and unfair game. I'm a little happy about the amazing cosmetics that had recently came to the point of endorsement, but I just can't handle gameplay anymore. Too much of a chore.

With this game comes bugs as well which I understand, but there are too many bugs that make me restart my application in order to play, such as "This lobby is no longer available" glitch which takes you back to the gamemode selection but zoomed in on the war map and unable to do anything. It's repetitive and repulsing me to even play the day I come across it... There is a lot of issues that came recently, and it affects the gameplay so much to the point where I and so many other people cant overlook it.

Please share your opinions and if you're a dev please give feedback. This is pretty sad to see, and I would love for a good change.

ICairoI
03-26-2019, 05:20 PM
Ganking has always been part of the game and that's what make 4v4s fun for me, but the way revenge works now makes it less fun. Before when ganking and being ganked you had to play smart otherwise revenge will kill the ganking team. Now you just do whatever and chances are they won't even get revenge.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
03-26-2019, 05:24 PM
Ganking has always been part of the game and that's what make 4v4s fun for me, but the way revenge works now makes it less fun. Before when ganking and being ganked you had to play smart otherwise revenge will kill the ganking team. Now you just do whatever and chances are they won't even get revenge.

Exactly. Even if you get revenge, you have the exact health that a light can insta-kill you. I think they did it wrong here, and made every character that relied on anti ganking not so good against ganks anymore.

RagingtheReturn
03-26-2019, 06:31 PM
I like what they did removing the one vs one revenge gain but they really hurt the team modes with the new revenge system I wish they had just set it so duel modes and brawl modes had revenge disabled and left it alone in the 4v4 modes yes it was annoying at times but now its insanely hard to even get revenge before you die in a gank, that or you get it just as a raider stampede charges you into a wall or a shinobi external guardbreaks you removing you from the fight and stripping away the ability to pop the revenge. Dont get me wrong I like what they were going for in 1v1 but in the team modes the semi unbalance that did exist just completely switched to favor gankers. Its a part of the game but at least for me I wish it wasnt encouraged. I try and be against leaving mid match as it hurts a team but if it comes down to players camping spawn locations as a team of 4 then ill leave and suffer the 15 minutes then suffer through the rest of a match where I cant leave my spawn.

Cheeeeeezzzzz
03-26-2019, 08:05 PM
I like what they did removing the one vs one revenge gain but they really hurt the team modes with the new revenge system I wish they had just set it so duel modes and brawl modes had revenge disabled and left it alone in the 4v4 modes yes it was annoying at times but now its insanely hard to even get revenge before you die in a gank, that or you get it just as a raider stampede charges you into a wall or a shinobi external guardbreaks you removing you from the fight and stripping away the ability to pop the revenge. Dont get me wrong I like what they were going for in 1v1 but in the team modes the semi unbalance that did exist just completely switched to favor gankers. Its a part of the game but at least for me I wish it wasnt encouraged. I try and be against leaving mid match as it hurts a team but if it comes down to players camping spawn locations as a team of 4 then ill leave and suffer the 15 minutes then suffer through the rest of a match where I cant leave my spawn.

Yeah. I have had this same problem. I'm a rep 70 Berserker and I can't even anti-gank anymore. No one is scared I'll get revenge and will continue to wail as a raider pins me like I'm some kind of wall poster. I feel like the Devs need to fix revenge for getting ganked and buff it more. Thanks for sharing, lad!