PDA

View Full Version : Big Difference in Graphics(EA Sports)

ChaosTheory13
02-11-2005, 06:11 PM
since everyone keeps saying theres probably no graphics difference really in their games.i want you to look at this vid of fight night:round 2 and look at the BIG difference this year than last year.they show you the graphics from last year to this year.so heres the link.go all the way down the page to the last vid on your left.thats it.

EA Sports Fight Night:Round 2 (http://www.easports.com/games/fightnightround2/videos_page.jsp)

ChaosTheory13
02-11-2005, 06:11 PM
since everyone keeps saying theres probably no graphics difference really in their games.i want you to look at this vid of fight night:round 2 and look at the BIG difference this year than last year.they show you the graphics from last year to this year.so heres the link.go all the way down the page to the last vid on your left.thats it.

EA Sports Fight Night:Round 2 (http://www.easports.com/games/fightnightround2/videos_page.jsp)

sangsta1975
02-12-2005, 02:40 PM
yup explains why EA doesnt want change. so they buy out there competition.

Rathitz
02-12-2005, 03:32 PM
Lol. That's because last years game had half assed graphics. So naturally they would make a new one with modern half *** graphics that are better than their last years half *** graphics. Woop-dee-doo

ChaosTheory13
02-12-2005, 04:41 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sangsta1975:
yup explains why EA doesnt want change. so they buy out there competition. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
EA doesnt have compettition in boxing,so what are you talking about??

kllr-teddy
02-12-2005, 05:52 PM
None of that compares to GT4.

God, I wish that was coming for xbox. The graphics are probebly the best in any game ever made.

ChaosTheory13
02-12-2005, 05:54 PM
you know this thread is about the difference in the graphics of a EA game.i wanted to show people the difference since they say EA doesnt make any graphics update.

sangsta1975
02-13-2005, 12:20 AM
aight sounds like a rep from ea. from the graphics i saw on the pictures very little i notice since i also work with 3d modeling myself. I do see some difference not much but very little.

ChaosTheory13
02-13-2005, 02:11 PM
look at the video i said to watch.

Knot3D
02-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Chaos,

EA's visual ...ahhum... 'standard' adheres to one rule, devided up in these aspects ;

- just good enough for screenshots
- doesn't matter if it sacrifices framerate
- it's the CHEAP 'glossy tabloid' of graphics
- cr@ppy framerate again and again
- no variety and based on whatever the EA suits
THINK is popular amongst (dimwitted) teens and their little brothers and sisters.

BEH !

sangsta1975
02-15-2005, 08:14 AM
yup yup sounds about right.I heard recently the european union will step in recently with EA buying that sctock of ubi. just rumors not sure if it is legit.