PDA

View Full Version : Trial Rising - Stadium 2nd level not unlocking

Shepparded
03-23-2019, 10:46 AM
Trials rising on nintendo switch. Game is fully updated. Reached lvl 48 and attempted the Highland fling stadium. After completing the first level in 2nd place the next one did not unlock. I attempted the race again multiple times even platinuming the race within the stadium and it shows this clearly on screen however the 2nd race will not unlock. I dont know if this is a strange bug as i have not been able to find anyone else with this issue presumably if it where it would be a bigger deal as it fundementally stops you progressing.

Any help would be good as i do not want to start again.

Riquelminho1304
04-02-2019, 07:22 AM
Trials rising on nintendo switch. Game is fully updated. Reached lvl 48 and attempted the Highland fling stadium. After completing the first level in 2nd place the next one did not unlock. I attempted the race again multiple times even platinuming the race within the stadium and it shows this clearly on screen however the 2nd race will not unlock. I dont know if this is a strange bug as i have not been able to find anyone else with this issue presumably if it where it would be a bigger deal as it fundementally stops you progressing.

Any help would be good as i do not want to start again.

The same is happening to me, but in Montreal Mayhem. I'm new to Trials so I don't know if I'm missing something, but if I were, the game doesn't say what

Ubi-Raziel
04-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Hello! Apologies for not replying to your thread sooner.

I'm certain that the second race should unlock after completing the first, I don't believe there is anything else that you need to do.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, would it perhaps be possible to provide a video of this issue?

Riquelminho1304
04-13-2019, 12:40 AM
Yes, nothing has changed. I couldn't upload a video but I haven't much more to show than this picture: https://s349.photobucket.com/user/Gonza1304/media/20190412_194848_zpsrbxpmoh8.jpg.html. As you see, my record is saved, I have gold, won it multiple times and the second stage doesn't open. From the map you can only see the first flag in yellow

SonnyLaSBERLA
04-16-2019, 10:48 PM
I have the same problem at the moment

SonnyLaSBERLA
04-21-2019, 01:41 AM
Hello! Apologies for not replying to your thread sooner.

I'm certain that the second race should unlock after completing the first, I don't believe there is anything else that you need to do.

Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, would it perhaps be possible to provide a video of this issue?

Here's a video of the same issue

https://youtu.be/8BZcaaZLDk8

Riquelminho1304
04-28-2019, 03:31 PM
Any news about this? A month has passed and we have no word about it. Already contacted Ubisoft Support, who told me to refer to this problem here, and as Shepparded said, it's a big deal. It's one month in which we can't advance in the game, which means we paid for the full experience but don't have it. Will you repair this?

Ubi-Raziel
05-03-2019, 12:31 PM
Hello again, apologies for not returning to you sooner.

I have been in discussion with our production team regarding this issue, however despite a lot of testing, they have been unable to reproduce it. Every time they progress through the game and reach the Stadium Finals, they unlock.

Do you all only experience this issue with 1 Stadium Final?

I have bumped this with the team again today to see what else we can try. I'm very sorry for the delay in getting this resolved.

@Shepparded are you able to confirm if you're still experiencing this issue?

Riquelminho1304
05-03-2019, 02:43 PM
I only had this problem with Montreal Mayhem, while they had it with Highland Fling. I don't know but maybe we can somewhat send you our data and you can manually fix it? Just an idea

Ubi-Raziel
05-03-2019, 04:12 PM
Thank you, I've made sure to specify that.

I have asked if there is anything the dev team would like to help them reproduce the issue. I don't know just yet what they will need, but I'm going to keep on top of the investigation!

Riquelminho1304
05-03-2019, 07:10 PM
I could pass! Apparently I had to complete a contract that has appeared in the first stage but didn't before. I beat another track and I completed a contract or two of other stadiums before that, so the problem may be that the way to unlock it is tacit and not linked to progress, but I can't say that for sure
Thanks for the help and I hope this solves the problem in Highland too!

nabo21
05-17-2019, 04:01 PM

Any help would be good as i do not want to start again..

Win the race 1st and put me 2nd and do not unlock next race. I have platine and i win this race 50 time never unluck nothing block in gane. Wow **** game https://youtu.be/x8Q_d3wIjy8

TW1ZT1DN1NJA
05-17-2019, 06:28 PM
I too am having this issue. I don't play much, so I was just waiting hoping for a patch, but I haven't been able to advance for at least a month. I am on Montreal Mayhem as well and have completed the first stage, but stage 2 is still locked. Something similar happened a while back where I had every unlocked stage completed and couldn't figure out how to advance or what to do next and then a week or so later when I turned on the game it loaded the next set of tracks. I thought maybe this would happen again, but it hasn't.

*side note* I have been playing the tracks I've already completed to get better times and complete contracts. I have done quite a few and Montreal stage 2 is still locked. I don't think it's a contract thing.

Riquelminho1304
05-18-2019, 09:12 PM
I too am having this issue. I don't play much, so I was just waiting hoping for a patch, but I haven't been able to advance for at least a month. I am on Montreal Mayhem as well and have completed the first stage, but stage 2 is still locked. Something similar happened a while back where I had every unlocked stage completed and couldn't figure out how to advance or what to do next and then a week or so later when I turned on the game it loaded the next set of tracks. I thought maybe this would happen again, but it hasn't.

*side note* I have been playing the tracks I've already completed to get better times and complete contracts. I have done quite a few and Montreal stage 2 is still locked. I don't think it's a contract thing.

Watch out for contracts in the same stadium, that worked for me (although in the meantime I did other ones). I think you have to beat all three stages AND the contract to unlock finals and the next tracks, which may be overlooked

TW1ZT1DN1NJA
05-21-2019, 05:37 AM
**update**
I logged in last night... still locked, still showed that the first stage was complete.
I figure "what the hell, let's just beat it again." (Probably close to my 10th time doing the first stage)
Beat it, and it unlocked stage 2. IDK what, how, or why.... I didn't do anything different, but I am now through.

UbiMorning
05-23-2019, 07:20 PM
Thanks for the update TW1ZT1DN1NJA!