PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a clan

raj_huzzor
03-22-2019, 09:09 PM
Looking for a clan for leveling up, pvp, pve. I am level 27 hoping to get to 30 this weekend.

matcianovw
03-23-2019, 09:00 AM
Hey mate! The New Dawn would gladly invite you. Send me a message over PSN and we'll work things out!

raj_huzzor
03-23-2019, 07:47 PM
Thanks, but i read somewhere that you guys are only looking for UK based players. I am in NA

Miskondukt
03-24-2019, 12:31 AM
Yo, let's friend up and have a few matches together. Msg or friend me on PSN.

raj_huzzor
03-24-2019, 08:06 PM
Yo, let's friend up and have a few matches together. Msg or friend me on PSN.
What’s ur psn?

XxVenom49xX
03-24-2019, 11:15 PM
Hey feel free to check us out if you are still looking for a clan. We are called Deadmans Hand (DMH). We are looking for anyone who wants clan benefits and find fellow agents to group with ^.^

GenHandGrenade
03-25-2019, 11:19 PM
Hey raj_huzzor,

You can find a friendly and welcoming environment at The Queens' Court, home to the Queens Division clan in The Division 2.

We have members from across NA and Europe, so there should be other players available to help with missions and stuff or just hang out exploring the open world.

It's easy to get started. Just join The Queens' Court discord server: https://discord.gg/4wQM9uf and take it from there.

Hope to see you there!

Innervate1
03-26-2019, 10:19 AM
Good day agent
I hope you're well and running DC ragged!

The New Dawn clan is a tight knit community seeking larger expansion. We're a group of friends that have been raiding, pvping and battling side by side for years. Whether that be WoW raiding or top 500 Overwatch PvP we've built up a strong and well organised team thats taken us to lofty heights in a variety of games.

Now with Divison 2 we're looking to bring in some more like minded individuals that wish to turn the DZ into our playground, run riot in matchmade PvP or dismantle the remaining enemy factions across DC into our community.

We're a friendly welcoming bunch who would love to have you on board if you meet the following requirements:
18+
Mic

We've multiple memebers at level 30 450+ gear score all working hard to support each other and min max their gear to give us the edge in PvE & PvP.

We would love to have you onboard to share in this journey on the Dvision 2. Please message PSN: Frazzzerkid, EverRelentless or Matcianovw to join.
Thank you very much.
http://discord.gg/z9sTP4X