PDA

View Full Version : We need cross-platform multiplayer!

Ihateuplaykk
03-22-2019, 09:02 AM
We already have cross-platform Track Central and leaderboards, which is great, so why not up it to include multiplayer as well? I'm itching to give it a shot but I've been trying for the past half hour with no-one showing up. It's no use having the playerbase diluted between four platforms.

Ihateuplaykk
03-22-2019, 10:06 AM
Well that's over 90 minutes of my life gone now. Forget about it. No multiplayer for me until you fix your ****. The matchmaking was bad before season 1 started but it wasn't this extreme.

LIONDEN1
03-22-2019, 03:02 PM
you'd think they could give us PC and Switch players, PS4 prob wont ever happen cause Sony is just stupid.

The_Dubious
03-22-2019, 04:53 PM
?? I've been getting consistent matches with 5-8 other riders

Premium Maniak
03-24-2019, 12:03 PM
I think it is best idea ever.

People who dont like cross platform can still turn it off. Everybody will win.

There is just problem with Sony. Sony saying there is no problem with cross platform multiplayer, just developers need to contact them. In reallity there is big problem, just two games done it so far(on Xbox).
Other problem is cross platform comunication. Not many people randomly chating in multiplayer, actually nearly nobody but it is still problem. Especially with Playstation as there is no cross platform chat at the moment. Sony saying they working on it but I dont belive it somehow.