PDA

View Full Version : The problem with Anima Outfits...

OoKaMi_79
03-22-2019, 12:03 AM
Hi Warriors,

Yes, the birds are cool and the idea is fine....but:

1) In executions we have fixed camera positions that most of the time do not allow to see the Animas properly.

2) Animas should be an extra to our effects because they are not fancy enough when we are already used to see the effects from Masks and other cool outfits. We should be able to use the Anima with a Mask or other effects.

3) I really hope that Animas wonít be limited to birds only.....other animals would be nice to see (Wolves, Boars, Bears, Lions, etc.).....but again, If I need to sacrifice the effect from my masks to use them Iím not going to buy them.

Regards

Kadete93
03-22-2019, 02:36 PM
1) true

2) Anima outfit has two effects. The bird and and effect on yout char.

3) would be awesome! if the animal has to fly.. well other animals spirits, like ghosts? maybe..

OoKaMi_79
03-22-2019, 04:47 PM
2) You are right Kadete93, but the effect that comes with the bird is not at the fancy level that we are used to at this time. That’s why I would like to be able to use a masks of effect along with the animas

3) yeah, other animals should be like spirits so they can fly and a similar size like the birds

Regards!

Oo_zayron_oO
03-30-2019, 06:57 PM
Agree!

Lukettle
03-30-2019, 10:55 PM
Regarding the part about how they are fancy/not fancy enough. I do kinda like how they are more subtle of an effect with just a cool bird flying around as you perform your art of executing. And hows it not the Inyourface flashy usual stuff. I think some folk who arent fond of the usual effect (maybe they find them too over the top) might like/enjoy these. Perhaps if it didnt have the effect where your entire victim changes color/gets wrapped up in that sorta layer, and only had the birds alone doing something cool or just flying around would be nicer?
Tho yeah, for 20k steel i guess most expect something very flashy.