PDA

View Full Version : Aramusha buff

RexXZ347
03-21-2019, 01:28 AM
So i haven't played for honor for. Such a long time because of balance issues. But when i heard the shugoki had a decent rework, i felt happy. But he isn't my main. I was wondering if aramusha buff is next or has it been announced?

Tyrjo
03-21-2019, 08:07 AM
A buff is unlikely since he's rather strong in all tiers except the pro tier.

Knight_Raime
03-21-2019, 11:23 AM
Nope. Raider/lawbringer are on the platter for season 10. The only other hero that we know of that might receive changes in the near future is centurion. and that's off the back of a comment made by the devs saying that if goki's feintable unblockable heavies worked for him they'd explore it with centurion. This was said prior to goki's rework being dropped.

andersentwo
03-21-2019, 02:08 PM
Yea so I don't know if Aramusha will get a buff and I think it is because he can be played at all levels. I've lost to people light spamming him because he is very fast, I've lost to good players that know how use his probably as well. He's pretty well rounded right now. He's annoying as all get out if you can't parry.

Kadete93
03-21-2019, 02:33 PM
What Aramusha needs is a good mask efect.. his hat is a problem for many of the mask we have today

FlyinBeef
03-21-2019, 02:50 PM
Yea so I don't know if Aramusha will get a buff and I think it is because he can be played at all levels. I've lost to people light spamming him because he is very fast, I've lost to good players that know how use his probably as well. He's pretty well rounded right now. He's annoying as all get out if you can't parry.

He can't be played at all levels, he is very bad against normal players who know how to counter him and have decent reaction.

Kadete93
03-21-2019, 03:18 PM
He can't be played at all levels, he is very bad against normal players who know how to counter him and have decent reaction.

He still have one of the highest win rates..

RexXZ347
03-21-2019, 06:45 PM
The last time i played aramusha is he got a damage buff but top light 500ms nerf. Can someone fill me in on what happened next after that for the aramusha?

Kadete93
03-21-2019, 06:59 PM
The last time i played aramusha is he got a damage buff but top light 500ms nerf. Can someone fill me in on what happened next after that for the aramusha?

Nothing that would mean a big change.. a few bug fixes and the fix of the unlock tech after a blade blockade

Ubiflowessence
03-21-2019, 08:46 PM
Aramusha hasn't received any major updates or changes recently besides bug fixes and I don't have any info when/if her will receive hero updates in the near future; however, if Aramusha were to receive any changes, what do you think they should be?

EvoX.
03-22-2019, 12:08 AM
They seem very reluctant to do anything to him. On the stream where they were discussing Season 8's win matrix, Stefan addressed Aramusha's win rate by saying something like: ''We did some changes to Aramusha that we thought were gonna weaken in him certain areas and strengthen him in others... turns out that didn't happen as we planned it... and yeah, we'll have to see how that goes'' - I laughed out loud at him admitting those changes were not what they expected at all, and then he blurted some awkwardly vague end to that topic which was even more hilarious.

In my opinion, out of all the current roster, Aramusha is the one they're most clueless about what to do with.

The only other hero that we know of that might receive changes in the near future is centurion. and that's off the back of a comment made by the devs saying that if goki's feintable unblockable heavies worked for him they'd explore it with centurion. This was said prior to goki's rework being dropped.

No, bald man said in a stream a few weeks ago that they were experimenting with Centurion right now, he just isn't as high of a priority. He's coming in Season 11, imo.

Siegfried-Z
03-22-2019, 12:14 AM

No. Musha cant be played at all level.
He is close To useless in 1v1 in Diamond bracket and above.
Just slighly better in 4v4 due To his good dmg, feats and target switching.

Just To be clear, people who lost agaisnt a light spam Musha are just very bad at the game, because Musha cant light spam without having to follow a telegraphed pattern with 500ms lights.
And if he goes for a deadly feints a simple dodge beats all his options.

His dodge attack are feintable and good at chasing but force no reaction.

At the end only his zone is a usefull tool.

He still have one of the highest win rates..

When you know that as i said above a simple dodge avoid almost all his options and he cant even lights spam due to his pattern, you can conclude that people arent good at the game from Bronze to Plat level.

Aramusha hasn't received any major updates or changes recently besides bug fixes and I don't have any info when/if her will receive hero updates in the near future; however, if Aramusha were to receive any changes, what do you think they should be?

Well we've got this same question again and again.
The team Knows that Musha kit doesn't work. So you know what To do.

Many threads with severals interesting ideas have been made already.

RexXZ347
03-22-2019, 09:42 AM

I think aramusha needs total overhaul. He is too strong against new players but too weak against average to experience players. I would like to have an unblockable heavy finisher feintable to light. A kick or a punch as an opener and a side dodge attack.

Kadete93
03-22-2019, 02:25 PM
When you know that as i said above a simple dodge avoid almost all his options and he cant even lights spam due to his pattern, you can conclude that people arent good at the game from Bronze to Plat level.

well.. yes, and no.. Aramusha have high win rates on top 4% of the players too. That make me wonder how they get this values. Because many say that he is useless on pro levels, and with a simple dodge you can evoid him, but he is still doing fine (based on data).

I'm guessing that the reason of his winrate are the console players. Where is hardest to react fast enough to a deadly faint.

I'm an Aramusha main, and i'm worried about his state right now cause, seeing how the devs balance their game, and the (weird) data they get, a nerf would come first than a buff. Even if we say that he is not that strong.

Knight_Raime
03-22-2019, 10:31 PM
They seem very reluctant to do anything to him. On the stream where they were discussing Season 8's win matrix, Stefan addressed Aramusha's win rate by saying something like: ''We did some changes to Aramusha that we thought were gonna weaken in him certain areas and strengthen him in others... turns out that didn't happen as we planned it... and yeah, we'll have to see how that goes'' - I laughed out loud at him admitting those changes were not what they expected at all, and then he blurted some awkwardly vague end to that topic which was even more hilarious.

In my opinion, out of all the current roster, Aramusha is the one they're most clueless about what to do with.

No, bald man said in a stream a few weeks ago that they were experimenting with Centurion right now, he just isn't as high of a priority. He's coming in Season 11, imo.

Ah I don't watch the dens hardly ever so that is news to me.
I would say aramusha, shinobi, and gladiator are the ones they know nothing on what to do with.

RexXZ347
03-23-2019, 05:46 AM
Ah I don't watch the dens hardly ever so that is news to me.
I would say aramusha, shinobi, and gladiator are the ones they know nothing on what to do with.

Hopefully they will rework or buff the aramusha. In my opinion, in order to properly balance the game. Every character should have dodge attack, opener, unblockables, dash attack. Shugoki couldn't have dodge attack but give him hyper armor. That type of balance. Not that give everything to this character and this one doesn't have anything.

Zombie.Face
03-23-2019, 08:31 AM
aramush would need some speed reduction if he gets a buff i think because he's already quite high up on the percents of all players and top players. but i agree he is kinda boring to spam spam. i hate spam meta characters. I'm happy the new heroes seem more thought out than spam stuff.

Melikethegames
03-23-2019, 09:52 AM
Nope. Raider/lawbringer are on the platter for season 10. The only other hero that we know of that might receive changes in the near future is centurion. and that's off the back of a comment made by the devs saying that if goki's feintable unblockable heavies worked for him they'd explore it with centurion. This was said prior to goki's rework being dropped.

about warlord its low pick rate and low wins

Siegfried-Z
03-23-2019, 11:38 AM
well.. yes, and no.. Aramusha have high win rates on top 4% of the players too. That make me wonder how they get this values. Because many say that he is useless on pro levels, and with a simple dodge you can evoid him, but he is still doing fine (based on data).

I'm guessing that the reason of his winrate are the console players. Where is hardest to react fast enough to a deadly faint.

I'm an Aramusha main, and i'm worried about his state right now cause, seeing how the devs balance their game, and the (weird) data they get, a nerf would come first than a buff. Even if we say that he is not that strong.

We didn't get the top 4% data this season so i gess you talk about old data.
I dont think these stats are because of console, i am on Console and can deal with it, speed is not the problem. The problem is that a lot of players are not aware at how to deal with Musha. And when you dont, yes Musha can be hard.

aramush would need some speed reduction if he gets a buff i think because he's already quite high up on the percents of all players and top players. but i agree he is kinda boring to spam spam. i hate spam meta characters. I'm happy the new heroes seem more thought out than spam stuff.

-Aramusha cant spam except against beginners.
-He is not doing Well at top level.
-new heroes not about Spam stuff ? Sorry but did we not just get a Nuxia and a Tiandi (all about lights spam), a Shaolin and a JJ borderline the same (while i love Shaolin) and the worst Bash spam char ever with BP ? 🤔

Baggin_
03-23-2019, 07:02 PM

Maybe some undodgables, make his rushing wind alternate have some Iframe properties, a side dodging attack and let him be able to deadly feint his zone. Maybe a slight buff to his Blade blockade?

Ubiflowessence
03-23-2019, 11:05 PM
Thanks for the response guys! I wanted as much feedback on this thread to share with the team! :)

guest-vajZM9OY
03-24-2019, 12:05 AM
Can we get his Blade Blockade to have a larger time window and/or keep it as a constant all-guard? I've been playing Aramusha more frequently lately, so I'm no expert. But I find myself parrying a lot more often then using his BB, even though there are typically more options to work with when you utelize his BB.

The timing for Blade Blockade is more or less the same as a parry, so I typically just parry my opponent rather than use BB. Any Aramusha mains or players that can give their input on how effect Blade Blockade is and/or if it needs to be tweaked at all?