PDA

View Full Version : (Settlers RoE) Widescreen menu clearing issue

Casiellx
03-20-2019, 10:19 PM
There is a very ugly visual bug in main menu of Settlers Rise of the Empire when playing on ultrawide resolution (3440x1440). Old elements are not cleared when changing screens and they stay below new buttons. Everything is perfectly functional, it's just a visual bug.

https://i.imgur.com/B47i8AT.jpg

Ubi-Barbalatu
03-21-2019, 10:21 AM
Thank you very much for reporting this.

Do you only have the issue in the main menu or in any other game section as well?

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Casiellx
03-21-2019, 10:44 PM
Thank you very much for reporting this.

Do you only have the issue in the main menu or in any other game section as well?

Thanks,
Barbalatu

Only in main menu and other subsections of it (options, choosing game modes etc).

Everything is fine in mission briefing and in-game.

One thing that may be related is that during mission briefing when the map is shown, it's stretched vertically, so I cannot see the top and bottom parts of the map. I think it would be better with maybe a wood/table texture on the sides or maybe even black bars, so the whole map is visible.

In-game everything is fine, nothing is stretched and I can easily move the camera so I can see every part of the game, nothing is blocking me. Menu in game also works correctly as far as I remember. The overlay (blur) while saving (there is one right, I didn't imagine it out of nowhere?) is also full-screen as it should be