PDA

View Full Version : Physics

phileagle52093
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I really hope the physics for H.A.W.X. will be accurate, especially with the flight stick compatibility because I really don't want to play a game with jets that don't turn like their supposed to or targets that don't blow up like their supposed to. That kind of stuff just makes me sick playing the game because this is on the xbox360 and things like that should not be tolerated anymore. So I really hope they do their homework accurately unlike the ace combat team.

phileagle52093
06-01-2008, 09:12 PM
I really hope the physics for H.A.W.X. will be accurate, especially with the flight stick compatibility because I really don't want to play a game with jets that don't turn like their supposed to or targets that don't blow up like their supposed to. That kind of stuff just makes me sick playing the game because this is on the xbox360 and things like that should not be tolerated anymore. So I really hope they do their homework accurately unlike the ace combat team.

Silver-Hawk-Red
06-01-2008, 11:46 PM
Well, don't look at any of the Ubiday Demos, my friend.

SpecOps527
06-02-2008, 02:37 PM
don't expect them to be too realistic

Keplager
06-02-2008, 03:07 PM
yea, as far as this game looks, it tried to take ace combat and make it even more of an arcade game... I don't know how that is possible, but I guess Ubisoft can preform miracles, or rather the devil's workhttp://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif