PDA

View Full Version : PC Question why we didn't have Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection in PC

vm4M9Tz4pB
03-18-2019, 10:43 PM
why there was no Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection for PC . i love Rome storyline and history , and i start to play the game from Unity due to reason i said before. this series seem as the base of parkour elements to after AC( go youtube to look gameplay), so i like to purchased it but the store isn't Ezio collection, there was totally unable to comparing with it like HD graphic etc.

N7Eisbaer
03-18-2019, 11:04 PM
why there was no Assassin's Creed The Ezio Collection for PC . i love Rome storyline and history , and i start to play the game from Unity due to reason i said before. this series seem as the base of parkour elements to after AC( go youtube to look gameplay), so i like to purchased it but the store isn't Ezio collection, there was totally unable to comparing with it like HD graphic etc.
Can't give you an answer as to 'why?", but:

Honestly not sure if it would be worth it. There are some mods to pretty up the original PC versions.

It's merely a texture overhaul, not a very good one at that (just find some footage on youtube, the eyes alone, *shudder)

vm4M9Tz4pB
03-20-2019, 12:11 AM
Can't give you an answer as to 'why?", but:

i just love to purchase or play any AC with new feature s, like AC2, AC unity, AC syndicate and AC origins , all this series i have owns, that why i hope to try AC2 after watched some youtube gameplay( the beginning show parkour teaching, the element to all after AC series )

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwXuPwVavi0 it seem PC original better than PS4 or xbox Ezio collection, but the latter is remarked HD, so WTF on this game. however , i still like Ezio collection as it is a complete edition of "AC2" storyline, and AC2 should combine these two into one, i didn't understand why Ubisoft would spread them, they do the same things in AC3. fortunately, they stop doing this in after series

N7Eisbaer
03-20-2019, 02:16 AM
Yes, I do agree that the Ezio colllection at the very least does afford some convenience (having both films in there is a nice bonus as well).

raddevbor
04-03-2019, 03:22 PM
Is "Copernicus Conspiracy" DLC available for PC players yet?

vm4M9Tz4pB
04-05-2019, 06:34 AM
currently sales have "similar" items, only AC2 is deluxe edition, other is standard, so bad for that, if all is deluxe or contain all DLC edition, it would be so good for AC collection to fans

Locopells
04-05-2019, 05:31 PM
Is "Copernicus Conspiracy" DLC available for PC players yet?

I believe it was added in a little time back, in response to the, ahem, unofficial methods of adding it in that became available.

Deranfan
04-05-2019, 09:24 PM
I wish they would add it just for convenience sake.

I bought the ac bronze collection which came with ac2 standard, brotherhood standard and revelations standard, even though they advertised ac2 deluxe was included. I once also owned the lost achieves dlc, but it got removed from my account for whatever reason.

There is no way to upgrade those games to the deluxe versions besides buying the entire game again and ac2 deluxe isn’t even available in the Ubisoft store. I also can’t buy the lost achieves dlc on uplay and so I rather buy the entire collection just to get everything in one package, even if there isn’t a big visual improvement.

raddevbor
04-06-2019, 11:46 AM
I believe it was added in a little time back, in response to the, ahem, unofficial methods of adding it in that became available.

Thank you.

In this case, how can you explain an answer from my Local Support on Ubisoft Support Ticket: 08522466 I submitted few days ago, that:

"(...) there's no information on our website if this game [ACB] contains DLC in question"
and
"you not own Ezio Collection" (sic!)

They can't even verify that I bought my game from Ubisoft Store!

"there's no info about this purchase on your current account [I've one and the same account from the very beginning] or it have been archived"

I bought ACB Deluxe Digital Edition on 19 September 2015 (order 10471277059).
But in a form of "Assassins_Creed_Brotherhood_Deluxe_DownloadManager _EMEA_en.exe" link with serial key, both attached to an e-mail.
Should this qualify to receive an official patch?

P.S.
Can I quote you while re-opening my ticket? :)

vm4M9Tz4pB
04-06-2019, 12:13 PM
I wish they would add it just for convenience sake.

I bought the ac bronze collection which came with ac2 standard, brotherhood standard and revelations standard, .....

There is no way to upgrade those games to the deluxe versions besides buying the entire game again and ac2 deluxe isnít even available in the Ubisoft store...

i find edition contain DLC or deluxe edition only in steam , there was no way it would be in ubisoft steam, but i like to play it in uplay more that in steam app, may be personal taste,

Locopells
04-07-2019, 05:27 PM
Thank you.

In this case, how can you explain an answer from my Local Support on Ubisoft Support Ticket: 08522466 I submitted few days ago, that:

"(...) there's no information on our website if this game [ACB] contains DLC in question"
and
"you not own Ezio Collection" (sic!)

They can't even verify that I bought my game from Ubisoft Store!

"there's no info about this purchase on your current account [I've one and the same account from the very beginning] or it have been archived"

I bought ACB Deluxe Digital Edition on 19 September 2015 (order 10471277059).
But in a form of "Assassins_Creed_Brotherhood_Deluxe_DownloadManager _EMEA_en.exe" link with serial key, both attached to an e-mail.
Should this qualify to receive an official patch?

P.S.
Can I quote you while re-opening my ticket? :)

Sounds like all they did was glance at the UbiShop page...

If it opens through Uplay, it should definitely get a patch, although you may have to verify the files to trigger it.

And feel free to quote me if you wish, although I'm not paid Ubi staff, so it may not help much.