PDA

View Full Version : How to avoid demondís Embrace

TicioQ
03-18-2019, 08:16 PM
As the title says, is there anyway of abounding this attack?

It seems undogeable and I always loose when they spam it

Cyroy95
03-18-2019, 09:35 PM
Backdodge on orange > Heavy will miss, if hug > backdodge again into roll

Goat_of_Vermund
03-18-2019, 09:45 PM
If you have a bash (aka you play any knight), go for a bash. The new demon's embrace generates only a normal hyperarmor, it is beaten by bashes. And there is a small gab when the heavy transitions into DE. If you throw a light at the right time, you will hit the shugoki just as he is losing his HA, knocking him out (though if he lets the heavy go, it sucks).

And I agree, it is irritating that I wait until the end to dodge and take the risk of being hit by a 50 damage heavy, only to be tracked by this stupis bs anyway.

Vakris_One
03-19-2019, 01:13 AM
You can learn to dodge on reaction to seeing his animation transition into the Demon's Embrace - i.e. when he lowers his head. Or you can back dodge roll it upon seeing him soft feint his unblockable.

Solowing_96
03-19-2019, 03:30 AM
You can learn to dodge on reaction to seeing his animation transition into the Demon's Embrace - i.e. when he lowers his head. Or you can back dodge roll it upon seeing him soft feint his unblockable.

when he lowers his head, or opening his arms

TicioQ
03-22-2019, 12:14 PM
Thank you all for the feedback!

I managed to defend myself a little better today (not against 3 shugoki, but still 😂)

Kadete93
03-22-2019, 01:50 PM
Thank you all for the feedback!

I managed to defend myself a little better today (not against 3 shugoki, but still ��)

3 shugo = InstaDeath