PDA

View Full Version : Messagfe for game host...

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 02:39 AM
As of lately it appears that there are fewer and fewer people playing..maybe il2 is just getting old with the masses and will leave us hardcore WW2 junkies to ourselves(fine by me). But due to this dramatic reduction in players has come a massive drop in the types of games to choose from. I tend to like more realistic intermediate level games and wouldn't mind attempting survival in the so called Full-Real games. But you host have to start allowing for padlock!!!!! Whether or not you think its easier or like me, more realistic as its much smoother then using a frickin hat switch everytime I want to turn my head. Bottom line is that it should be pilots choice and has no real effect on the game and if you don't like it dont use it! but you should at least allow pilots to make their own choice. I've talked with many other pro-padlock guys and unfortunately we cant seem to organize a regular Full-Real/w padlock server. I'm to the point of not even playing online anymore as I cant and wont fly with the arcade view of no padlock. I think the numbers will decrease even more unless these picky host allow for some of these nongame altering preferences....

XyZspineZyX
08-27-2003, 02:39 AM
As of lately it appears that there are fewer and fewer people playing..maybe il2 is just getting old with the masses and will leave us hardcore WW2 junkies to ourselves(fine by me). But due to this dramatic reduction in players has come a massive drop in the types of games to choose from. I tend to like more realistic intermediate level games and wouldn't mind attempting survival in the so called Full-Real games. But you host have to start allowing for padlock!!!!! Whether or not you think its easier or like me, more realistic as its much smoother then using a frickin hat switch everytime I want to turn my head. Bottom line is that it should be pilots choice and has no real effect on the game and if you don't like it dont use it! but you should at least allow pilots to make their own choice. I've talked with many other pro-padlock guys and unfortunately we cant seem to organize a regular Full-Real/w padlock server. I'm to the point of not even playing online anymore as I cant and wont fly with the arcade view of no padlock. I think the numbers will decrease even more unless these picky host allow for some of these nongame altering preferences....