PDA

View Full Version : Coming back?

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-18-2019, 12:48 AM
Should I come back? I have played this game since the first beta and have taken two breaks from the game. The first time was when PK was the only light spammer and all the sweaty tryhards mained her, that lasted for about a month and a half.
The second time was when Black Prior was released because after they released BP it was basically confirmed that the developers dont know how to make character that done devolve into spamming the same 2 or 3 moves over and over.
By the little bit of digging I've done it seems like there is still the exact same issues now as when I had left.
My brother still plays the game and wants me to return to it. But I just dont see a future for this game, I'm honestly surprised the game has even lasted this long but then again look at fallout 76 and anthem.

EvoX.
03-18-2019, 01:36 AM
No. It's all the same now like the second time you left, nothing significant has changed.

Oo_zayron_oO
03-18-2019, 02:35 AM
I agree, the same.

chukblok
03-18-2019, 02:38 AM
The new event is ok good.
i just came back after a few weeks off. im actually playing anthem and having a blast to be honest.

MrB3NX
03-18-2019, 04:16 AM
they nerfed BP

come back in May when the new season starts .

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-18-2019, 05:14 AM
Really? I am surprised they nerfed BP this quick, took them an entire season before they even thought about nerfing the Wu lin. (Looking at you Jj).

Siegfried-Z
03-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Really? I am surprised they nerfed BP this quick, took them an entire season before they even thought about nerfing the Wu lin. (Looking at you Jj).

Yeah with the last patch.
But tbh this was not enough to change the fact that BP is a problem.
His SB still has no recovery. He just has to score one more To win.

Sweaty_Sock
03-18-2019, 08:00 AM
If you don't like BP wait till you meet the Shugo... utter joke

OhHowSheGoingEh
03-18-2019, 08:52 AM
If you don't like BP wait till you meet the Shugo... utter joke

I did play when the fatman got his "rework" turned him into a spam hero like the rest of ubisoft's "brilliant" reworks.

It's a real shame that ubisoft is the developer of this game. The only thing ubisoft can muster is spam heros. Kensei is the one and only expection to this, oh and peacekeeper too.

Sweaty_Sock
03-18-2019, 11:43 AM
Yep.. apparently if you remove skill from the game an let all heros just press other buttons in the middle of other attacks the game gets 'fun' - honestly the games in the worst state I think I've ever seen it (console at least) with a refusal to actually care about the players its getting impossible to deal with light spam/unblockable spam.

Then again why would you care about console players, not like its a large market or anything...

Some probably like it, but its such a shallow 2 dimensional game now you just do the 1-2 things heros have and thats that meanwhile the higher tiers are all turning into toxic cheese squads who spam wow when you get cliffed in a 4 man gank because your team are all rep 2-4 vs rep 270's

Hurrah!

Kadete93
03-18-2019, 02:19 PM
I play on PS4 and I can have a good time.. but only casual, i can't take it seriously. Too many bugs, disconnections and toxicity even if you play against bots

MrB3NX
03-18-2019, 07:13 PM
Yeah with the last patch.
But tbh this was not enough to change the fact that BP is a problem.
His SB still has no recovery. He just has to score one more To win.

actually i've noticed the pick rate of BP has gotten lower

so he's not that problem he was once was .

Oo_zayron_oO
03-22-2019, 02:46 AM
Well, in console is still a light spam festival. If I play like I play on PC, they just interrupt me with a light and it's very difficult (not impossible) to react a light like on PC.

actually i've noticed the pick rate of BP has gotten lower

so he's not that problem he was once was .

True! And the ones who pick him don't spam anymore the SB.

FourSalmon723
03-22-2019, 03:58 AM
My man don't bother thing coming back it's not gotten better at all really I know I'm done with this game and I recommend you not come back honesty disappointed with it