PDA

View Full Version : Ninja tracks not getting scored / uploading time to leaderboards

Curratum
03-18-2019, 12:38 AM
There is a bug where if you do a ninja track, the faults you do don't count to your onscreen timer but still count towards your 30 minute limit with +5 increments.

i.e. if you do a ninja track within 20 minutes but with 200 faults (+200x5 = 1000 seconds = 16 minutes), your time will not get saved and uploaded to LBs and you won't get score for it.

Please, fix this as it's incredibly frustrating. Happens with campaign ninjas as well.

Scruffy McGuffy
03-18-2019, 04:14 PM
That's a common problem with any track that takes a long time (real time) to complete. If you take 15-20 minutes real time on a track it fails to upload and never succeeds when you click yes to try again. The same issue happens on Extremes when you take too long, and it's been an issue since Trials Fusion 5 years ago. Speculation is it's a full replay buffer, which makes sense.

Curratum
03-18-2019, 08:55 PM
I have multiple uploads of 20+ minute clears on Fusion and those are fine.

Ninjas in Rising don't add time for faults.

Nothing about it makes sense, it's a bug. Please, do not defend obvious, infuriating bugs as though they're almost features.

Scruffy McGuffy
03-18-2019, 11:28 PM
What? Not sure how me talking about a bug that's been there for 5 years is somehow "defending". Strange.

M3zerk
03-19-2019, 11:59 AM
Having same issues on ninja tracks. complete orange belt on silver but not placed into leaderboards