PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion about time acceleration and player's death

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 10:09 PM
1. Would it be possible to make the time acceleration stop automatically at a certain event? Like being hit by bullets, being near the target or enemies around? I guess lots of player use the time acceleration in offline mode, and I guess everyone experienced one of the following situations:

- crash with a flight member, own plane spins down rapidly due to time acceleration -> no chance to bail out

- enemy had the opportunity to sneak in at your six, when he opens fire, you are more or less kill instantly caused by the time acceleration because your own autopilot doesn't evade enough

Having the time acceleration reset at a event would solve this.

2. One thing about the dynamic campaign: it would be nice to "accept" one's death. At the moment, you can refly the mission or have the campaign still running in the campaihn menue. I'd like to accept the mission where my pilot has been killed -> the dead pilots appear in the campaign screen...I guess it would much be too much work to make something like a hall of fame for bombers, fighters, il 2s and stukas...?!

S!

Auf SimHQ unterwegs als Hondo

XyZspineZyX
07-25-2003, 10:09 PM
1. Would it be possible to make the time acceleration stop automatically at a certain event? Like being hit by bullets, being near the target or enemies around? I guess lots of player use the time acceleration in offline mode, and I guess everyone experienced one of the following situations:

- crash with a flight member, own plane spins down rapidly due to time acceleration -> no chance to bail out

- enemy had the opportunity to sneak in at your six, when he opens fire, you are more or less kill instantly caused by the time acceleration because your own autopilot doesn't evade enough

Having the time acceleration reset at a event would solve this.

2. One thing about the dynamic campaign: it would be nice to "accept" one's death. At the moment, you can refly the mission or have the campaign still running in the campaihn menue. I'd like to accept the mission where my pilot has been killed -> the dead pilots appear in the campaign screen...I guess it would much be too much work to make something like a hall of fame for bombers, fighters, il 2s and stukas...?!

S!

Auf SimHQ unterwegs als Hondo