PDA

View Full Version : Space Administration Bugged

ProSocc3rPlayer
03-17-2019, 08:07 AM
Completed the Space Administration HQ on a friends world back when I was a low level and now it's bugged and won't complete the mission in my World making me not able to talk to Division Coordinator. Similar Bug to the Reactivate SHD Network Bug. This also prevents me from the the Capitol Building Stornghold and eventually leveling into my First World Tier.

PsYcHoX1988
03-17-2019, 09:34 AM
I am having the same issue. I played the Space Administration HQ mission co-op with a friend. Now that I am level 30 and beaten all the main missions, I cannot access the Capitol Building. It says I am restricted for an undiscovered mission and the Space Administration HQ. I have gone on to replay the mission multiple times to no avail. I (we) cannot progress into end game content at the moment. Please advise.

Thank you.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 01:33 PM
Hey guys,

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this, we can confirm we have reported issues where players cannot access the Capitol Building and the development team are currently investigating this

We apologise for the inconvenience at the moment

All we can recommend to try at the moment is to replay the previous mission with a host who has not done it before in matchmaking to see if this helps

YannDabutcher
05-04-2019, 12:36 AM
Iím having the exact same problem, did you find a fix by any chance?