PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 1 Director's Cut access.

Thymirus_C
03-17-2019, 12:38 AM
Good afternoon.

I've got a simple question, and I'd appreciate any help you could provide. I've got a physical, retail copy of 'Assassin's Creed: Director's Cut', but I've just discovered that there's no activation code (or CD key, as it were) in the box whatsoever. My new PC gets here in a few days, and I intend to replay the series in chronological order. Did I lose a card with the key on it, perhaps? Or is the game installed without a key?

If anybody knows, I'd love to get a definitive answer so I can reorder the game, if necessary.

Thanks in advance.

UbiCosmos
03-17-2019, 01:14 AM
Hello Thymirus_C,

Welcome to the forums! Looks like the director's cut has both physical disc versions as well as a digital version you can purchase. If you purchased the digital version instead of the disc version, then yes you should have received a code.

If you did not receive a code, I would reach out to the retailer which you bought it from. Hope this helps! :)

Thymirus_C
03-17-2019, 01:21 AM
Thanks for you response.

It's the physical/retail copy I bought, from before the days of uPlay. Do you happen to know if those needed a CD key?

UbiCosmos
03-18-2019, 01:20 AM
Thanks for you response.

It's the physical/retail copy I bought, from before the days of uPlay. Do you happen to know if those needed a CD key?

Hey there,

Nope, if you bought the physical CD version there should be no code needed! :)