PDA

View Full Version : Lags during the game

oORusskY
03-16-2019, 06:53 PM
Hey guys!
I have just installed the game to my hdd (I mean I running game from hdd not disk)
And having some troubles with textures loading or even lags during missions (mainly missions, not open world)

Xbox One S
Anyone has anything similar? Or any advice?

Thank You in advance!

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 10:16 AM
Hey RusskY,

Sorry you're having issues with this.

Just so you know, all games on Xbox run off the HDD now, the disc is just there to act as a license and help with the initial install :)

Could you please try to power cycle your console and let us know if this helps: https://support.xbox.com/en-GB/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

If it continues to happen, could you get us some example footage via the Xbox game clip functionality and send us your Gamertag here once it has uploaded to Xbox Live so we can take a look?

oORusskY
03-17-2019, 02:34 PM
Thank You, became less lags. It helped me.
Happens mostly during story missions not open world

DARREN1977
03-17-2019, 02:49 PM
I have lags as well. My gamertag is Darren1977. I will upload all I have. Thank you

DARREN1977
03-17-2019, 03:09 PM
I thought I had more. But In the one I uploaded it lagged so bad it pulled out the crossbow for some reason. What shows in the video is typical of what happens. Only way to solve it is log out, exit game on home page , then restart game. Then it's good for a while. Thank you