PDA

View Full Version : [XB1] ADS is looking for new talent!

redjomama
03-16-2019, 06:39 PM
Hey all! I'm Red, leader of Aegis Defence Services on Xbox One.

Currently we're on the lookout for more members, choosing to focus more on those that are more interested in tactical, immersive and challenging matches of PvE and PvP. Our members are efficient, effective and lethal. If you're looking for a task force that is here to help and / or improve your own skills, Then drop us a message!

ADS currently only runs on Xbox One due to resources, so I apologise to any PS4 or PC players who might be interested. If you're looking for more details as to what our group has to offer:
1. A group of 'hyper-lethal vector' classed operators
2. Effective communications
3. Operations involving Breach & Clear, Hostage rescue, Assault, Vehicle & Contact interception, Infiltration, Overwatch, Extraction and interrogation.
4. A designated Patch for those who wish to promote the group
5. Drills to improve accuracy, precision, combat approaches, leadership skills and adaptability
6. Training with various weapons to find your preferred style
7. Vehicle training for those who wish to fire and operate various aircraft and group vehicles
8. A multitude of entry methods i.e. water-based, HAHO / HALO air drops
9. A variety of real-world tactics and techniques that we aim to implement into the game, for a more immersive experience!

Currently we're beginning to run people through training and operations, and due to time zones, it may take a little while to get a hold of people.

If you think this group if for you, then drop me a message at any of the following:

Xbox: redjomama
Discord: redjomama#6513