PDA

View Full Version : Bug?

Natfrog
03-16-2019, 04:59 PM
I'm playing on X-Box and it's very hard/annoying to mark skill mods as trash. It says press LT to mark as trash and also LT for Navigate Categories. So i try to press LT and start marking mods but it marks one item for trash and jumps out to the category selector. I then have to go to a tab (top for me) that has nothing in it press LT and scroll all the way down to the next mod. I'm sure it is supposed to be HOLD LT for category and press LT for trash but currently on my game it is not functioning this way. Anyone else seeing this?

Also just to throw it out there, is there no longer a way to dismantle a single item without unmarking all those potential settlement giftables? Like for instance i mark the crap as junk as I get it and if I get full before I can make it back to an outpost to sell off excess items if I'm low on creds I have to unmark everything just to salvage a few pieces to pick up something else i found. Usually is not an issue because i just break everything down for crafting but occasionally I need credits.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 09:32 AM
Hey Natfrog,

Thanks for the report, I can confirm that I passed this over to the development team to look into further.

I don't believe there's a way to single deconstruct an item when you have marked others as junk but I can certainly pass this feedback over for you :)