PDA

View Full Version : im have one question why im not get aswer people and Devs in post???

Melikethegames
03-16-2019, 09:44 AM
im have make 8 post and im still not get devs and people got aswer my post

im not know im got ban in formus couse im not got aswer post by devs or people feels weird im not get aswer im have make 8 post

im not know of im waster my time to make post and still not get aswer by devs and people

Devils-_-legacy
03-16-2019, 09:55 AM

im not know im got ban in formus couse im not got aswer post by devs or people feels weird im not get aswer im have make 8 post

im not know of im waster my time to make post and still not get aswer by devs and people
This fourm has zero devs to comment we have mods who pass on feed back.
(the mods are normally okay if you message them directly if you have a serious issue I recommend this)

WarrenPeace45
03-16-2019, 03:56 PM
Because you’re usually trolling and 90% of us can only understand 5% of what you say in your post because idk if you’re being serious or not but your spelling and grammar makes me want to punch myself trying to read it

UbiInsulin
03-16-2019, 08:33 PM

We can't respond to every post unfortunately. We try to read and reply to as much as possible when the situation calls for it. :)

Melikethegames
03-17-2019, 01:19 AM
We can't respond to every post unfortunately. We try to read and reply to as much as possible when the situation calls for it. :)

its can you agree with stamina rework https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2014641-Stamina-Rework

RagingtheReturn
03-17-2019, 03:08 AM
I mean if its a direct question for just the moderators and not a community discussion then ask them directly through private messages. Not in a spam way but in civil way that they would want to respond to. I know with my problem I had this week the direct message was the way to go and it got cleared right up.

Shout out to UbiInsulin for helping me out thank you so much

UbiInsulin
03-17-2019, 09:18 PM
I mean if its a direct question for just the moderators and not a community discussion then ask them directly through private messages. Not in a spam way but in civil way that they would want to respond to. I know with my problem I had this week the direct message was the way to go and it got cleared right up.

Shout out to UbiInsulin for helping me out thank you so much

No problem! :)