PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Else Think The New Game Mode Is Trash

FourSalmon723
03-15-2019, 09:46 PM
Like really it's bad and for the most part unless you have a brain dead team attackers should win as they can take both A and C locking them so they can't be taken back from them really I've played it alot and I've almost never won on defence and almost always won on attack and can we talk about how dumb it is that I can get the Vortiger's dark oath on charters I have not unlocked i don't have aramusha but i got the effect for him I think that's a little stupid

PNgamerGER
03-16-2019, 12:15 AM
Hello,

the developers creating new contend for us and all what you say is: The new Gamemode is trash ?... I understand if you donīt like this gamemode, but then stop playing this and try another mode. I canīt understand why you make extra a forum tread for this ****. Are you mad, salty or maybe you canīt take you loss? I have no idea. Take a break dude, play another game, relax. But siriously, why we canīt happy cause the devs create some new contend for us ? is it so hard ?.... sry for my horrible english grammatic.

greetings

UbiInsulin
03-16-2019, 12:48 AM
Hello,

the developers creating new contend for us and all what you say is: The new Gamemode is trash ?... I understand if you donīt like this gamemode, but then stop playing this and try another mode. I canīt understand why you make extra a forum tread for this ****. Are you mad, salty or maybe you canīt take you loss? I have no idea. Take a break dude, play another game, relax. But siriously, why we canīt happy cause the devs create some new contend for us ? is it so hard ?.... sry for my horrible english grammatic.

greetings

OP perhaps worded it a little strongly, but we're open to any feedback on the events. If you disagree with the thread, feel free to go into why you're enjoying the new mode. :)

The_B0G_
03-16-2019, 12:51 AM
I don't mind it, they obviously went for a Dominion-Siege hybrid. It's much better than Tribute in my opinion, I hope they keep it.

The only reason I say I don't mind it and not that I like it is because the current mode only has one map, regardless of how good any mode is, with one map it gets old fast.

RenegadeRasta
03-16-2019, 02:08 AM
I like the skybox... that's it.

RenegadeRasta
03-16-2019, 02:19 AM
[QUOTE=PNgamerGER;14034519
But siriously, why we canīt happy cause the devs create some new contend for us ?[/QUOTE]

Because this particular sort of content that the devs create is only available for a limited amount of time, and this game is rather stale with the modes it currently has. This game needs new modes. Permament ones.

Maxime_Qc-
03-16-2019, 03:16 AM
Agree with renegaderasta... but hey.. don't expect too much from ubi...

Atleast don't expect more than one per year..(if we lucky the mode is good or wait another year.... kinda like our hope for the rework)

Kadete93
03-16-2019, 06:10 AM
More permanent game modes would mean a player base more divided

Comisari0
03-16-2019, 06:25 AM
What a big piece of CRAP is the new event! my god Ubisoft, you make me desire to uninstall the whole game! what were you thinking in the brain storming for this mode? were you all drunk or high? jesus christ!

FourSalmon723
03-16-2019, 08:27 AM
Hello,

greetings
As players we are allowed to complain about problems with the games we play like the wild inbalance of the new game mode I will say all the cosmetic things they have done for this event looks great but the game mode favors the attackers so much the defenders might as well put there controllers down really it is that bad and it's our job as the PLAYERS to call them out on this really they are supposed to give us a good fair game mode that's it and he's it may not be all that easy to do but it feels like they didn't even try to make this game mode fair it's just attackers win most the time defenders lose most of the time really we should expect better from them cuz this what they have come up with is not good the game mode is just well I've said it enough it's not good, change my mind

RenegadeRasta
03-16-2019, 10:26 AM
Not to mention a team of competent Attackers can finish a match within 3 - 4 minutes.

Sweaty_Sock
03-16-2019, 12:32 PM
Alot of people were asking for minions on all points in dominion - if you don';t like this new game event then make sure to voice its a bad idea

Kryltic
03-16-2019, 01:22 PM
The game mode is bad... It is a good idea but poorly executed.

It's very much an auto win for the attackers. Either the timer needs to be reduced (so the defenders have a chance to hold out) or defenders need to be able to recapture lost points.

CandleInTheDark
03-16-2019, 03:17 PM
Honestly? It is the best dominion variant they have made because all of the zones matter. A quick attacking and defending strategy from the time I have played.

Attacking team yes you need to try to gain zones, you can't ignore the soldier zone though as defenders are getting four points per soldier killed (maybe one change would be more frequent soldier spawns). You can't run at a place 1v4 because that is giving them an easy 16 points but then it leaves where they aren't. Bear in mind that the zones capture at the same rate whether you have one or four there unless one of you has the clever tactics perk, that person should be the one doing the capturing in that case, so you can chip away at the other zone or put them under pressure with the 500 soldier zone soft points also. If the defnders camp one zone there is no need to chase them, get the other one, lock out B.

Defenders, keep an eye on where attackers are, if they have four people at one point, you need to all go there, or if three can handle them, send one to the soldier lane. If they have two in one zone two in another then you need to split off the same way. Defenders more have to react to what the attackers are doing, aka defend, which some people don't seem to get in breach and I suspect also in this game mode. If you feel cheeky and capable, let them get revives in, 50%-75% health bar between you and another 16 points. All in all the play is match whatever the attackers do and as far as possible keep someone in B, my last defender game I picked up 280 points in solider killing alone and we never lost B.

Either team, if breaking depends on the soldier zone, the zone is a quick clear, you need to leave one person there when hunting during breaking.

If the game went more than two weeks I am pretty sure the meta would be something similar to that.

rottmeister
03-19-2019, 06:27 PM
I've finally been able to play it

and I hate it.
Dance of death and carousel of death were better, maybe even Assassini e Templari imo. The match ends way too quick or maybe I've just been having awful matches

andersentwo
03-20-2019, 05:26 PM
As players we are allowed to complain about problems with the games we play like the wild inbalance of the new game mode I will say all the cosmetic things they have done for this event looks great but the game mode favors the attackers so much the defenders might as well put there controllers down really it is that bad and it's our job as the PLAYERS to call them out on this really they are supposed to give us a good fair game mode that's it and he's it may not be all that easy to do but it feels like they didn't even try to make this game mode fair it's just attackers win most the time defenders lose most of the time really we should expect better from them cuz this what they have come up with is not good the game mode is just well I've said it enough it's not good, change my mind

Personally I don't think that the game mode is all that bad. I think it favors the attacking team just a bit but I also think that this game modes requires more teamwork and coordination than regular dominion since the points can be permanently capture. This can be a bit difficult for a casual gamer going in solo. He is going to get stuck with randoms and for some reason, no one uses mics in this game so the communication just isn't going to be there. I think that is the largest issue.

As far as the game mode itself and the work that the devs put into it; I think it's a pretty decent event. I like the skin that was put on the map and really would love to see some of those changes put in place on some more maps permanently. I love the feeling of the battle that you get from having soldiers in all of the points, I love the rain and added fire and such in the game mode to make it look like you're really in a battle. It's a really neat feel so I give them props for that. I'd love to see more of that activity in other maps too.