PDA

View Full Version : The next Assassin's Creed should be titled with a word beginning on "O" letter

Treshcore97
03-15-2019, 08:26 PM
Hello there. As true fans of Assassin's Creed series, we're waiting for another game. As far as we know, it is going to be set in The Roman Empire. There are many wishes for the next game in our beloved series, but I'd like to tell a special one...

Assassin's Creed Origins and Assassin's Creed Odyssey have many things in common. They're both RPG's, they're both set in the ancient times, they have similar gameplay mechanics... Their titles both start with "O". When Odyssey was first announced, I was a little... unsatisfied with this decision. We already have two ACR games - Revelations and Rogue, and now we have two ACO games which were released just one after another. However, now I see it differently and that's why I'm writing this post.

As we've seen in the ending of The Legacy of The First Blade (btw fix it please), Origins and Odyssey are connected in the similar way as it was with Kenway Saga. Next Assassin's Creed game and Origins are going to be connected too. The next game is going to be a part of this "Ancient Saga"... And it can be very beautiful, if this game's title started with "O" letter. It can be a good feature for this saga: you look on it and see: "Origins", "Odyssey" and "O...". It's just... I don't know how to explain it... The orgasm of the perfectionist. It can be just... beautiful.

The problem is that I have no idea what word can be put in the name of this game to reflect the essence of the game. "Order"? "Organisation"? "Oath"? "Occurrence"? May be, may be not. However, the next game seem to be released in 2020, so there's a lots of time to find a new name for it. By now, share your ideas :)

N7Eisbaer
03-15-2019, 08:32 PM
Assassins Creed: Omorashi
because it is so amazing you forget everything around you... ;)

bubu39RR
03-15-2019, 08:59 PM
Olympians

Trode-_-
03-15-2019, 09:01 PM
AC:Octavius

N7Eisbaer
03-15-2019, 09:02 PM
Olympians

these guys? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Olympians

might be too God of War-ish... hmmm

bubu39RR
03-15-2019, 09:04 PM
these guys? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twelve_Olympians

might be to God of War-ish... hmmm

Spoiler..>)...Kassandra possible related to Olympians (those 12 isu guys...???) and ascending with Aya to Olympus?

bubu39RR
03-15-2019, 09:06 PM
AC:Octavius

Octavianus (Gaius Iulius Caesar Octavianus) was the correct formula until he became on short> Augustus or Caesar (aka princeps) for his intimates

cawatrooper9
03-15-2019, 09:09 PM
Hello there. As true fans of Assassin's Creed series, we're waiting for another game. As far as we know, it is going to be set in The Roman Empire.

Just to clarify, that's only been rumored so far, and at least any leak I've seen has ended up being proven false. One of the more recent ones actually used some footage from a cinematic in one of the Civilization games set in a Roman scene. :p

Just in case you hadn't seen it, though, this picture was posted on Twitter yesterday.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D1pilt-WkBw1lgb.jpg:large

So, while that gathering could literally have been about anything, it could potentially hint at the possibility of a sequel with Bayek.

Also, there's Darby McDevitt in that picture- and while I'd be absolutely blown away if he joined on as a writer again, I know in the past he's publicly stated that wouldn't happen. In fact, I'm not entirely sure this isn't just an old picture, too.

So, who knows? But it's definitely fun to consider the possibilities. ;)

show_stoppa
03-15-2019, 09:09 PM
Assassin's Creed:
https://media1.tenor.com/images/010d5d3933cce83dac99a701755159fe/tenor.gif

Gravelmead
03-15-2019, 09:28 PM
AC: Octopussy.
AC: Onceuponatime
AC: Overlord

AC:Owlbearer

AmazingAmun
03-15-2019, 09:51 PM
Assassain's Creed Outlaw

mpsm1985
03-15-2019, 10:10 PM
Assassain's Creed Orichalcum

raddevbor
03-15-2019, 10:14 PM
Assassin's Creed: Origins of Odyssey ;)
but I wish for
AC Overdue...

DrkLrdLegion
03-15-2019, 10:20 PM
Assassin Creed: OutCast

Shastblu
03-15-2019, 11:37 PM
I donít understand the talk of Overdue. Odyssey isnít even half a year old yet.

I vote for AC: Orgasms. Hear me out. Anyone ever read the Kushiel series of books? It featured courtesans who spied, infiltrated, and sometimes assassinated. Courtesans were shown to be something similar in AC2.

ManIsNoOne62
03-16-2019, 01:01 AM
Assassin's Creed Obelisk or Omega.

DreadGrrl
03-16-2019, 01:29 AM
So, while that gathering could literally have been about anything, it could potentially hint at the possibility of a sequel with Bayek.

Yes, please.

Iíd be so happy Iíd probably cry. Bayek is my favourite assassin/Assassin by a very wide margin.

eskimosound
03-16-2019, 01:59 AM
Robin Hood Assassin's Creed....that's where it should be going...

Spiritee
03-16-2019, 06:08 AM
Assassin's Creed: Origins of Odyssey ;)
but I wish for
AC Overdue...

I don’t understand the talk of Overdue. Odyssey isn’t even half a year old yet.

I vote for AC: Orgasms. Hear me out. Anyone ever read the Kushiel series of books? It featured courtesans who spied, infiltrated, and sometimes assassinated. Courtesans were shown to be something similar in AC2.

You guys just made my day.. roflmao :rolleyes:

ProdiGurl
03-16-2019, 03:04 PM
Yes, please.

I’d be so happy I’d probably cry. Bayek is my favourite assassin/Assassin by a very wide margin.
COUNT ME IN
I begged for a Bayek sequel !!!
Note - I do like Alexious a tiny bit more than Bayek though. But lets have Bayek get a good love interest (or even hook back up with Aya eventually) and not be as angry/passionate as his last game since time will have probably passed and he needs to heal and move forward.
He would be a fantastic character in any setting they put him in :cool:

*edit in - oh, lets have Aya come back into the picture after Bayek's got a new woman... have some good old fashioned jealousy going on in the mix
:p

AmazingAmun
03-16-2019, 04:38 PM
COUNT ME IN
I begged for a Bayek sequel !!!
Note - I do like Alexious a tiny bit more than Bayek though. But lets have Bayek get a good love interest (or even hook back up with Aya eventually) and not be as angry/passionate as his last game since time will have probably passed and he needs to heal and move forward.
He would be a fantastic character in any setting they put him in :cool:

*edit in - oh, lets have Aya come back into the picture after Bayek's got a new woman... have some good old fashioned jealousy going on in the mix
:p

I really like Bayek. He is the only main character I have liked as much as Ezio since Ezio. I really like Alexios too though. Maybe 3rd place?

MY TOP 5
1. Ezio
2. Bayek
3. Alexios / Kassandra
4. AltaÔr
5. Edward Kenway

ProdiGurl
03-16-2019, 04:59 PM
I really like Bayek. He is the only main character I have liked as much as Ezio since Ezio. I really like Alexios too though. Maybe 3rd place?

MY TOP 5
1. Ezio
2. Bayek
3. Alexios / Kassandra
4. AltaÔr
5. Edward Kenway

nice.
I never played AC1, so I have no opinion of Altair.
I have a real problem w/ characters now. For the first time I was able to replace my Ezio avatar with another AC protagonist since I joined this forum.
Ummm -
1) Alexios/Ezio
2) Bayek

bubu39RR
03-16-2019, 05:23 PM
1. Kassandra
2. Altair
3. Aya/Bayek
4. Ezio
from what I played...

babality3
03-16-2019, 05:31 PM
Assassain's Creed Orichalcum

http://sites.psu.edu/siowfa14/wp-content/uploads/sites/13467/2014/10/Barack-Cheesin.jpg

BlairDale
03-16-2019, 07:22 PM
I could see AC Omega working. Set in Rome, and you are a citizen without much influence, or even a slave, or non citizen, and rise from the bottom of society (essentially omega status), to shape the world. Or the villains could be called the Order of Omega, and want to bring about the end of Roman civilization

But the only real answer here is obviously AC Orichalcum Rush

impcaeaug
03-31-2019, 12:46 AM
Alpha and Omega, the Beginning and the End.
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6e/73/8f/6e738fd124fe68f22106ac198f4045a1.png

UbiCosmos
03-31-2019, 12:56 AM
It's very interesting reading everyone's ideas, thanks for sharing them with us! :) Since this is not directly about Odyssey, I'll move this to the general AC forum for you.

MK_2014
03-31-2019, 02:28 AM
I Think from rumors here and there it will be called AC Legion and set in Rome , sequel to AC Origins Aya and Bayek ..

Swailing
03-31-2019, 03:42 AM
AC: Old Norse
AC: Odin's Beard
AC: Oh, It's the Vikings

GERALTdinRIVIA
03-31-2019, 10:26 AM
The next ac game is kindda confirmed to be in viking age
So i say
Assassin's creed Odin's sons
But it will probably be ragnarok or valhalla or simply vikings

annie715
03-31-2019, 10:37 AM
if its based on history which ac appears to be and templars then the templars were formed around 1100 ad with the crusades going back through history Greece being the first civilisation to form communication, and the roman occupation of the med etc then that happened around 100 bc to 800 bc, plato lived before this date, then the next should be based on the asyrians or hittites which would be modern day Syria Iraq and iran or turkey.

annie715
03-31-2019, 10:40 AM
or Viking which would be going north to Germanic traditions, I'd enjoy both:)