PDA

View Full Version : Upcoming Patch Notes

UbiAmper
03-15-2019, 06:27 PM
Our development team is hard at work to create a patch that will address several issues that have been highlighted by our community.

As with all things in game development, a stable patch can take some time and we appreciate all of your patience, as well as the continued feedback and the detailed reports we are receiving. This helps us immensely in prioritizing workflows and making sure that the biggest issues are dealt with quickly.

We announced an unscheduled maintenance yesterday and the planned patch is now nearly ready to be deployed, it includes the following bug fixes:

Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source

On top of that we’re hoping to include the following fix into that same patch and are confident that we will be able to push it live tonight.

Fixed an exploit that allowed players to loot Supply Drops multiple times

Lastly, we are working very hard to address the crashes that are occurring and seem to be related to the Assault Drone being used while agents are in a group, as well as Skills not working properly and immediately being on a 15 second cooldown.

This means we might apply further patches over the weekend and will need to have unscheduled maintenance during that time. We know that everybody wants to get a lot of playtime in during their days off (and believe us, we too), so we will try to keep the downtimes to a minimum.

Thank you!
/The Division Team

MiK.Darkknight
03-15-2019, 07:10 PM
What about the sudden 1 ping problem? Pls look into that too.

MikeMem
03-15-2019, 07:11 PM
What about Sound problem for logitech headset users? Seems like you can't completely fix it with all of the fixes that exist till now, even if you get the sound to work it stutters like crazy.

Alternalo
03-15-2019, 07:19 PM
Any news on a fix for Dx12 crashing?

an3k
03-15-2019, 07:20 PM
A friend had the issue. Completely uninstall the Logitech stuff and reinstall it. That solved all the issues for him!

NachoVidal69
03-15-2019, 07:29 PM
My game is crashing every 10-20 minutes randomly to the desktop, any news ?

hYpe-O.G.Chip
03-15-2019, 07:47 PM
This information sounds wonderfull. Seems to address all the trouble we are seeing at this LAN.
Bring it on !!! :-)

rayjc71
03-15-2019, 07:55 PM
Hi, Games fantastic... BUT! When releasing hostages they don't escape they just stay there and keep shouting for help. I see a lot of charictors just sliding around rather than running which is a pain for me. Another thing, The games seems to be one step behind itself when narrating. hard to explain but like after I have captured a base or something it seems to say things before its actually complete which I just cant seem to get my head round!!. Other than that its great.

rayjc71
03-15-2019, 07:57 PM
Oh and one other thing, When I quit game I loose my save position and am having to complete same missions again.

reckpanzer
03-15-2019, 08:17 PM
I use a logitech headset and have no problems lol what kind of logitech are you using ?

GodsFury_
03-15-2019, 08:27 PM
I use a logitech headset and have no problems lol what kind of logitech are you using ?

I've followed a thread for sound cutting out or just not working and it's a wide variety of headsets. Logitech ones (from basic to the high end g35 633, 933 etc). I was using a Logitech g633 without any issues and just got a g935 yesterday and I don't have any issues at all either. Guess we're the lucky ones.

cestro919
03-15-2019, 08:53 PM
Our development team is hard at work to create a patch that will address several issues that have been highlighted by our community.

As with all things in game development, a stable patch can take some time and we appreciate all of your patience, as well as the continued feedback and the detailed reports we are receiving. This helps us immensely in prioritizing workflows and making sure that the biggest issues are dealt with quickly.

We announced an unscheduled maintenance yesterday and the planned patch is now nearly ready to be deployed, it includes the following bug fixes:

Fixed an issue where players could be stuck in the wrong World Tier if they completed Strongholds without meeting the required Gear Score while in a group
Fixed an issue where players wouldn’t be able to talk to agent Kelso at the Castle Settlement
Fixed an issue where players could obtain multiple Ivory Keys from the same source

On top of that we’re hoping to include the following fix into that same patch and are confident that we will be able to push it live tonight.

Lastly, we are working very hard to address the crashes that are occurring and seem to be related to the Assault Drone being used while agents are in a group, as well as Skills not working properly and immediately being on a 15 second cooldown.

This means we might apply further patches over the weekend and will need to have unscheduled maintenance during that time. We know that everybody wants to get a lot of playtime in during their days off (and believe us, we too), so we will try to keep the downtimes to a minimum.

Thank you!
/The Division Team
Looking forward to playing the game that I love so.

Social_Sin
03-15-2019, 09:47 PM
Any word on the sound issues (not the issue logitech users are experiencing) cutting out or just not exisiting it seems in some parts?

Or any news on the texture pop-in on ps4 pros with 4k TVs? It's incredibly jarring.

PK-Legendary
03-15-2019, 10:01 PM
WOW My problem fix soon i m still Stuck Wrong Tier

DG6210utlaw
03-15-2019, 10:07 PM
Please Fix the Disconnection every 10-20 minutes on PC. I haven't been able to play the 3 days that were supposed to be EXTRA for the Ultimate Edition. If I was at my job and you came in and asked to get a full workup on your car because it was BROKEN and I charged you $500 to just look under,around your car and said be patient we need another month to fix something that we do not know or admit and lie about. The game came out broken to begin with, same as the car. Ubisoft/AE/Activision,. I think I see a trend, making me go back to text based games, before the scams. Maybe I should thank you for your lying and misleading propaganda.

D4RTH_P
03-15-2019, 10:17 PM
My Castle settlement is grayed out while I can still fast travel to it but no one is at the settlement. Its is still in ruins but i have completed the missions related to it. I initially got access prematurely through answering a distress call.

MikeMem
03-15-2019, 10:28 PM

Logitech G633

Lens00140
03-15-2019, 11:01 PM
Thanks for the info UbiAmper

Probably better agent's to address each issue you are having in the tech support forums, you will get more of a team response to the issue and then Massive can work out which issues should be highest priority.

Or Ubi could just lock the thread after posting the update info;)

BrockStarfister
03-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Can you please look into group scaling? Right now I cant play with any of my friends because they get decimated.

ChroneV6
03-15-2019, 11:16 PM
Just got the Digital Download version im level 2 Just wondering if anyone is experiencing Lagging and stuttering in the story.
Im literally on the first mission and my character is stuttering all over the place just walking around, Im sure its not my connection my test says im running at 198MB/Sec Down and 100Mb/s Up with 33ms Ping Zero packet loss. Im also on the Xbox One X. Im not complaining Game looks amazing graphically, Sounds Awesome, Im truly in love, but this lag kinda takes from the immersion. Can someone give me an answer as to a fix for this or is it just a problem they are working on?.

Either way back to my game, I look forward to an answer from someone, thanks!.

Rabbitz92
03-16-2019, 12:37 AM

Thank you!
/The Division Team

Will this be a downloadable patch or will the servers go down for maintenance again? My castle is bugged and I can't progress :(

Cuddletauren2
03-16-2019, 12:38 AM
caused by logitech surround helper. kill the logitech sound helper. i believe this is fixed in the latest version of logitech sound software

Raven38PMT
03-16-2019, 01:55 AM
After patch still can’t talk to agent kelso at the castle, I did this in another players game but returned to mine with nothing to show and the settlement have not progressed at all. Did the patch happen?

H3LLHND
03-16-2019, 02:03 AM
I don't think the patch happened yet no, I'm stuck with the same issue and still waiting on word when the Maintenance to apply the fixes is to take place, so far all we have to go on is 'possibly over the course of this weekend'.

Rabbitz92
03-16-2019, 02:15 AM
In the post from the community manager it said they are confident it will be tonight, if not I'm hoping over the weekend. Not being able to do end game stuff in a game like this is just terrible.

H3LLHND
03-16-2019, 02:18 AM
I haven't been able to or rather unwilling to go any further than where I am at due to the tasks tied to the Castle being locked. So I've been sitting for 72 hours just answering back up calls in hopes they'd fix this sooner.

Rabbitz92
03-16-2019, 02:23 AM
Yea I'm kind of at the same point. Allowing a bug like that out the door is pretty bad IMO. It's game breaking really because you can't do endgame things. Lol

teksuo1
03-16-2019, 02:51 AM
when's the fix for southwest contaminated zone ; the elevator always makes me reach out of bounds area and im reloaded into a locked elevator.

zephyrus67
03-16-2019, 03:19 AM
The "no sound" issue is not only for users with Logitech equipment. I have nothing from Logitech connected to my PC and I have NO sound when I play the game. That means..when I am the one controlling the avatar I have no sound at all in the game.

The Division 2 is useless for me this way. Back to a game from a competitor.

MikeMem
03-16-2019, 03:27 AM
I have the logitech headset and mouse, i've managed to get the audio working by disabling voice chat. Then audio started to stutter and what worked for me was updating windows, am using windows 10 btw.

Lowridah98
03-16-2019, 04:15 AM
You guys got to end game? sheesh I have gold edition and I barely have made it past the Whitehouse at opening due to the issues at hand.

pzstm
03-16-2019, 08:31 AM
Not just with assault drone guys, also with healing drones

Higgo5
03-16-2019, 08:44 AM
I use Logitech G633 (The corded version of the G933) using task manager to close the program the app highlighted in the photo attach is your best fix. Audio works perfectly for me now, hopefully it works for you as well! https://imgur.com/gallery/ddmXPy3

lamano24
03-16-2019, 10:17 AM
Hope the Patch comes out in a few hours,
im stuck at World Tier 2 and can't progress in any way, all loot is way lower than my current Score Gear Level.

warrior111202
03-16-2019, 10:20 AM
please fix the cutting in and out sound glitches not sure why but my game audio sometimes cuts out for like 20-30 mins at a time and its not my headset because my friend hasnt had this problem at all and we both use the same headset please fix this

Ultra_Nepsy
03-16-2019, 10:38 AM
What about the blue screening on ps4? please look into that.

wayne0CHUN
03-16-2019, 10:42 AM
Any news about the "SHD network reactivate" mission bug?

Kira.0rg
03-16-2019, 10:46 AM
I was hoping this patch would be fixing the bug where most of the skills deactivate about 4 seconds after being deployed..guess we have to wait to find out.

Tinkarai
03-16-2019, 10:48 AM
this worked for me too

funK5hun
03-16-2019, 11:17 AM
If you are on DX12 try switching to DX11, I had the same issue as you and I was on DX12 but I have 0 issues on DX11.

tropolite
03-16-2019, 11:21 AM
Thanks for all the teams help fixing these glitches..
Thoroughly enjoying the game and it feels great!!

Keep up the great work - teething problems are always expected and tolerated.