PDA

View Full Version : Vehicles vanishing.

SnookerDave
03-15-2019, 05:34 PM
Hi Everyone,

I don't know if this has been mentioned. But it happens a lot and is so frustrating.
It does not matter where I am on the Map, but an enemy jumps out of a vehicle. I then kill them,
turn to go to their car, truck whatever and it just vanishes right in front of me.
Last night I shot the driver of an Ethanol Truck, then looted his body, turned towards the Truck and it was not there.
I even had a vehicle vanish while I was chasing it.

Ubi-Wusky
03-15-2019, 10:02 PM
Hiya SnookerDave thanks for letting us know about this. Would you be able to snap a video of this happening? I'll see if I can reproduce it over her too, but a video from your end would be great.

Does this happen every time or is it inconsistent?

SnookerDave
03-16-2019, 01:23 PM
Sorry, have no idea how to make a Video of this. And as it seems to be a random thing, then it would be hard to capture.
But it happened again last night.

I shot an enemy on a Quad bike, then nicked his Quad. Came across a few more enemies, jumped off the Quad,
shot them, looted them, and the Quad bike had gone.

I know I am not alone with this issue, as I saw something about this when I googled the problem last week.

SnookerDave
03-20-2019, 02:43 PM
FOUR days and no-one has come across the problem I originally wrote about.

It has pissed me off so much now, that I have decided the Game is obviously the same as this site.

TOTAL GARBAGE.

Ubi-Ginge
03-21-2019, 01:02 AM
Hey SnookerDave, sorry for our delay in getting back to you.

This guide (https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/capture-game-clips-and-screenshots) eexplains how to record video footage from your Xbox.
You can record up to the last 10 minutes of gameplay, which will come in handy if the issue just happens now and then.