PDA

View Full Version : Xbox Gear mods Inventory Menu Bug!!

jrdnkasparek
03-15-2019, 04:32 PM
See this is why you guys should NOT have switched marking things as junk to the left joystick! lol, Now there is an issue in the inventory area for gear mods.

In that menu you have LT for navigating categories, but at the same time LT for marking things as junk! So literally every time I try to mark something as junk it marks it AND switches to navigating by categories so that I can't mark anything else as junk. If I try to hit that button again, it switches back to the same item and unmarks it as junk:confused:

Video seen here: https://youtu.be/rALlRPYN5tM

Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/oz7E645

Please fix this, it's annoying. Or at least just switch mark as junk back to it's original place

jrdnkasparek
03-15-2019, 04:35 PM
P.S. Only fix is to find a blank spot and hit LT so that you navigate items. Buttttt as you as you mark something it switches back to navigating categories SMH

jrdnkasparek
03-16-2019, 05:37 PM
Am I the only one experiencing this?

REMIDI
03-17-2019, 06:30 AM
I noticed this as well and was planning to submit a bug report.
My issue is kind of reversed though, if Iím not careful and have an item selected, itíll mark it as junk when I wanted to browse by category. I feel like LT shouldnít have dual functions in this menu.

Lucifer6six6
03-17-2019, 08:44 AM
Am I the only one experiencing this?

No. You're not. if you would have taken just a few minutes and searched the forums, you would have found numerous posts about it and could have posted it in there, instead of making another post and flooding the forum with another useless post.

jrdnkasparek
03-17-2019, 10:02 AM
No. You're not. if you would have taken just a few minutes and searched the forums, you would have found numerous posts about it and could have posted it in there, instead of making another post and flooding the forum with another useless post.

Much like your useless comment huh? 😂

Lucifer6six6
03-17-2019, 12:53 PM
Much like your useless comment huh? 

Not useless. Telling you to stop making threads that are not needed because all you do is spam the forums with **** they already know about and possibly bump threads of issues they are unaware of off the front page.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-17-2019, 01:34 PM
Hey,

Thanks for the report, I can confirm I reported this issue to the development team and they will investigate this further

We appreciate the feedback on this :)

DaPrOdIgY393
03-17-2019, 05:57 PM
Yes both 'Navigate Catergories' and 'Mark as Junk' is mapped to L2 so it's very annoying and difficult to try and mark a few a mods as junk when it goes to categorie mode.

UbiGabrinth
03-17-2019, 07:38 PM
Thanks for letting us know. We hope to have more for you soon.

Knowledge_VIG
03-17-2019, 07:45 PM
I'm having the same issue also.