PDA

View Full Version : Field of View Settings

Stiffado
11-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Can anyone advise me how to set the field of view to a wider angle than that available from default key strokes? I notice that if you play the Spitfire track supplied with the game, the internal cockpit view extends beyond the limits of the canopy hood frame and includes the mirror and more of the wings. All I can get from default settings is the canopy hood frame as the boundary of the forward view.

Thanks, Jonners (email joners77@hotmail.com)

Stiffado
11-13-2004, 06:46 PM
Can anyone advise me how to set the field of view to a wider angle than that available from default key strokes? I notice that if you play the Spitfire track supplied with the game, the internal cockpit view extends beyond the limits of the canopy hood frame and includes the mirror and more of the wings. All I can get from default settings is the canopy hood frame as the boundary of the forward view.

Thanks, Jonners (email joners77@hotmail.com)

Tully__
11-13-2004, 10:39 PM
There is no wider field of view, but I think that you're using the forward head position provided by the "Toggle Gunsight" control. Try hitting Shift-F1 while in wide view.

Stiffado
11-14-2004, 08:08 AM
Well, thank you Mr joystick man - that was exactly the problem. I feel such a fool.