PDA

View Full Version : Friend in Need Achievement not unlocking (XB)

Old Fecker
03-15-2019, 01:52 PM
As the title says, this cheev will not unlock for me at all.

"such and such needs backup" so I hold the menu button down, go to exclamation point on map, hold up on the dpad to join, join, revive the downed agent aaaaand......nothing.

Tried multiple times with randoms, the achievement never pops.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-15-2019, 03:25 PM
As the title says, this cheev will not unlock for me at all.

"such and such needs backup" so I hold the menu button down, go to exclamation point on map, hold up on the dpad to join, join, revive the downed agent aaaaand......nothing.

Tried multiple times with randoms, the achievement never pops.

Hey,

Thanks for reporting this, I will pass this over to be looked into further so we can get more info on this.

I believe you are able to revive anyone in the lobby at any point to be eligible for this achievement too. May be worth sticking around next time and trying again if the initial revive does not work and letting us know if this unlocked it?

Old Fecker
03-15-2019, 03:49 PM
I stuck with one person for over 30 mins and revived them about 5 times in that time period and the achievement didn't pop.

Also I dunno if this is helpful or not but (currently) the achievement has an unlock percentage of 0.66% of all players. It's defo not working correctly.

Ubi-Bandicoot
03-16-2019, 09:54 AM
I stuck with one person for over 30 mins and revived them about 5 times in that time period and the achievement didn't pop.

Also I dunno if this is helpful or not but (currently) the achievement has an unlock percentage of 0.66% of all players. It's defo not working correctly.

Thanks for getting back to me with that info.

I can confirm i've reported it to the development team to check into further, we appreciate your insight on this :)