PDA

View Full Version : Any news on if the gameplay improvements of ACIIIR will be applied to Liberation?

Hophi86
03-15-2019, 12:21 PM
I just read that the remastered version of AC3 will include gameplay improvements as well as graphical one which is really cool news. Now I'm just wondering if anybody has any information on if that will be the case with the new version of AC3 Liberation too.

I loved Liberation but one thing that always irked me was that Aveline could do pretty much everything Connor could except one thing: pick up, carry and hide the bodies of guards.

It was definitely was not a lore thing where she wasn't strong enough to do that (which would have been a stupid reason), because she can do that in the AC4 DLC.

I always thought they really missed something by taking out that feature. Imagine walking around New Orleans as a proper southern belle complete with Scarlett O'Hara dress, carrying around a huge guard over the shoulder.

I know they haven't released much information but maybe someone who happens to have some inside access could hint at if there will be gameplay improvements to Liberation too. If that's the case I really hope they add the pick up and carry feature.

Anyway, can't wait for the game!

Treshcore97
03-15-2019, 02:15 PM
I think, Ubisoft are going to recreate Liberation on the engine of Assassin's Creed III. I mean, make them technically equal, because even in HD version we still could admit that it was the game from PSVita. Now this console is dead and I think that Liberation story should be equal to the main games. Hope Ubi think so too.

Hophi86
03-15-2019, 02:19 PM
Amen to that!

longjohn119
03-15-2019, 09:49 PM
I'm just hoping I don't have to pull a trigger to run ,,,,, You can't run and shoot at the same time

N7Eisbaer
03-15-2019, 09:58 PM
I'm just hoping I don't have to pull a trigger to run ,,,,, You can't run and shoot at the same time

That control scheme is a bit outdated, indeed.

longjohn119
03-15-2019, 10:29 PM
I've been playing Black Flag and Rogue off and on over the last month and every time I go back to Odyssey I end up whacking some poor guy when I only mean to run ..... Next thing ya know I have a crowd of angry civilians attacking me

N7Eisbaer
03-15-2019, 11:29 PM
I've been playing Black Flag and Rogue off and on over the last month and every time I go back to Odyssey I end up whacking some poor guy when I only mean to run ..... Next thing ya know I have a crowd of angry civilians attacking me

Stupid muscle memory :)
Pulling the trigger for "high profile" (if I remember correctly that's what it was called in AC1). Which was the last game to use it, Rogue?

UbiCosmos
03-16-2019, 12:22 AM
Hey there,

Here's what I can share with you. Liberation is definitely a real remaster, up to 4k HR. It will also feature improved gameplay mechanics and ergonomics.

That's what I have for you so far, and release is not too far way now! :o

Hophi86
03-16-2019, 02:30 AM
Awesome news! Thank you very much!

Hophi86
03-29-2019, 04:40 PM
Now, that it's out, I'd really appreciate it if someone who's played the game could elaborate on which gameplay improvements they made. Specifically if they added the pick up and move bodies I mentioned. Thanks!

Hophi86
04-04-2019, 05:46 PM
No one?