PDA

View Full Version : ANNO 2070 CD Key Issue

Jackson24__
03-15-2019, 05:20 AM
I just bought anno 2070 complete edition and never received a cd key, now it is asking me for a key to play? need help please. support ticket number - 08315699

dmdilks
03-15-2019, 09:36 PM
Did you look at your orders to see if you have the game and maybe the keys is there. Plus did you buy it from Uplay or Somebody else? Did you get a email when you bought the game. There has to be key some place. I still can't believe that Ubisoft is still doing this when you buy something with them using Uplay.

Ubi-Woofer
10-09-2019, 09:09 AM
I just bought anno 2070 complete edition and never received a cd key, now it is asking me for a key to play? need help please. support ticket number - 08315699

Hey Jackson24__, I appreciate that this thread is a little older now, but I just wanted to ensure to reply in case you did not find your key. If purchased from Uplay PC / our Ubisoft Store, you can use these instructions (https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/Faqs/000025265/Locating-your-activation-key-in-Uplay-PC-UPC) to locate your activation key for ANNO 2070!

Did you look at your orders to see if you have the game and maybe the keys is there. Plus did you buy it from Uplay or Somebody else? Did you get a email when you bought the game. There has to be key some place. I still can't believe that Ubisoft is still doing this when you buy something with them using Uplay.

Thanks for offering your insight, dmdilks! :)