PDA

View Full Version : Gamebreaking Skills Bug - The Division 2

lastofmykatet
03-15-2019, 04:24 AM
Since the patch today, my game is broken. All skills, when activated, deactivate themselves and trigger a 15 second cool down. This happens without fail. I have restarted the application twice. Is anyone else experiencing this?

SmOkInGDeViAnT
03-15-2019, 02:15 PM
Same

D4YTON4
03-15-2019, 04:30 PM
Yes itís the same for me skills disappear after they are activated. When is this getting fixed ? It was working fine before maintenance. Are Ubisoft aware of this issue?

UbiGabrinth
03-15-2019, 06:12 PM
I'm sorry to hear you all are having this odd issue with skills! I've passed this onto the team. If you have any video or screenshots, please let us know.

Pau1o88
03-15-2019, 06:13 PM
Look like your not alone..

https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b14wml/why_are_my_skills_turni
ng_off_and_triggering_a_15/ (https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b14wml/why_are_my_skills_turning_off_and_triggering_a_15/)

cestro919
03-15-2019, 06:51 PM
Yes I'm having the same issues with skills.

hazel84
03-15-2019, 09:20 PM
Same for me!

Hamletsbat
03-15-2019, 11:55 PM
Yep...me too.

Ugh.

Godzglory2
03-16-2019, 03:46 AM
Me too....my missions reset themselves. Some of the them disappears off of the gane. My supply drop...Gone! What supply drop. The NPCs disappear. It's horrible! i expected so much more from a game that har two individual beta testings! im thoroughly disappointed

darkelf8383
03-16-2019, 03:57 AM
Same here, it isn't every time but enough that skills cannot be counted on to work when we need them.

Agent_Putt
03-16-2019, 05:03 AM
https://www.reddit.com/r/thedivision/comments/b14wml/why_are_my_skills_turning_off_and_triggering_a_15/

merlynthehealer
03-16-2019, 06:14 AM
For the second or third time I'm posting this video.It should be easy to reproduce, considering it's been happening to so many people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiCEHc2J8aI

RaGe0u5
03-16-2019, 06:24 AM
I think it's latency related because their servers are so bogged down right now. Surely they have the ability to expand server capacity for launch.

darkelf8383
03-16-2019, 01:12 PM
I think it's latency related because their servers are so bogged down right now. Surely they have the ability to expand server capacity for launch.

I wonder if it is. Will have to test solo vs playing with friends. We didn't have any issues until Friday, which is also when our other friend joined us. They are on the other side of the country and we also get the poor connection to host message, if they host. Friday also was "launch" day too so....

Edit: Tested this morning solo and with friends joining my map. No issues with skills so far and no one has poor connection to host.

Edit 2: After many hours of play, its happened only a few times. Way better than yesterday.

Edit 3: End of the day. While it was better, it still happened a lot more during the evening. May have been somewhat where I was trying to place my turret but I don't see why. It shouldn't be possible to place it in an illegal spot or if you can, 15 second cooldown is too long.

Lennethd
03-17-2019, 08:35 AM
I can make a video right now if needed and I'm playing solo and this has been happening to me for the past 4 hours since I started playing tonight. Turret and drone.

Nytarian
03-17-2019, 10:17 AM
I can also confirm most skills cancel themselves and enter a 15 second CD after use. This Includes the Turret, Hive, Drone, Firefly and Seeker Mines ( All Variants are affected). The skills unaffected are the ones that not removed from your person which are the Shield, Chem Launcher and the Pulse.

Most of them only last a couple of seconds, I have had a seeker mine disappear before it hit the ground after dropping it next to me. The Revive Hive does not have the time to auto revive you or anyone else for that matter as it disappears too.

Please Ubisoft find a fix for this ASAP this is literally Game breaking.

Goan77bo
03-17-2019, 10:36 AM
I can also confirm most skills cancel themselves and enter a 15 second CD after use. This Includes the Turret, Hive, Drone, Firefly and Seeker Mines ( All Variants are affected). The skills unaffected are the ones that not removed from your person which are the Shield, Chem Launcher and the Pulse.

Most of them only last a couple of seconds, I have had a seeker mine disappear before it hit the ground after dropping it next to me. The Revive Hive does not have the time to auto revive you or anyone else for that matter as it disappears too.

Please Ubisoft find a fix for this ASAP this is literally Game breaking.

I experience the same also with the chem launcher, only the shield is working for me

HuckFett123
03-17-2019, 10:37 AM
It got worse as the night went on. Eventually we could not use a single skill except the chem launcher. We had to stop our run at the Bank mission and log off. I took off work to play this weekend guess Ill regret that. This needs immediate fix its game breaking bad Ubi.

BlackTestament7
03-17-2019, 10:46 AM
I've been running into this issue the minute I hit endgame. Which is insane when having to deal with the black tusk and their a**hole metal gear dogs. Literally the only skill that I could use without that 15sec cooldown is my healer seeker mine. literally everything else has failed in some way, shape or form.

darkelf8383
03-18-2019, 01:51 AM
We really need some acknowledgement on this. Endgame isn't going to be fun or worth it if skills don't work.

Starchild0171
03-18-2019, 02:07 AM
Yes , everything was fine until Friday. Now skills like the Hive/Stinger and Seeker/Cluster mix I will throw the Hive it will then disappear, but the Seeker will work or vice versa. I have died soo many times due to this its not funny. I am using the workaround taking off all the cooldown buffs, but that is messing up the whole point of the gear. I haven't hit 30 yet but will soon, I hope they fix this ASAP. I imagine doing strongholds gimped isnt fun.

Lodunost
03-18-2019, 04:56 PM
I'm having an issue with this bug. I have tried removing all mods and even gear with cooldown reduction and it makes no difference. Sometimes I get the insta cool down, then others it stays up forever and wont go down and another cant be summoned. I have tried a fresh character on my wife's account because she hasn't played yet and well the problem is there as well. This makes it unplayable at the moment since roving around in the world you can easily get overwhelmed leading to frustrating deaths. I play conservatively with my skills and though there are ways to still win in a fight it can be tedious trying to do the roll reload thing or falling back and sometimes falling back into another swarm of mobs. It can be quite comical. So please fix this and when you do I will return.

willyvic
03-18-2019, 05:00 PM
Skill problem raised it's ugly head in our group yesterday evening (Sunday 3/17). We have been running together since launch. All 4 of us were experiencing the bug consistently. All 4 at level 12. All 4 had experienced an infrequent bug while we leveled but it was fleeting in nature. Continued playing for approx. another 2 hours and the bug was not only consistent but constant.

May be level related in severity.
Affects multiple characters in same account.
Fast traveling, changing characters, swapping group leaders, restarting game, restarting PS4 had no positive effect.

WV

XiaoBoy18
03-18-2019, 05:44 PM
Please fix this ASAP! The skill wont work. After activated drone or turret. Just 4 seconds then the skill go to cooldown for 15 seconds. Cant continue because cannot use drone to fix the armor.

Evocati443
03-18-2019, 11:14 PM
with the Seeker Mine it's even worse. sometimes the seeker mine throw curve disappears after one second. so you're just holding the mine in your hand and can't actually throw it anywhere. and there's nothing you can do except getting killed when that happens. sometimes when double tapping the skill for seaker mine to drop it next to you, the mine just drops and disappears after a second.

darkelf8383
03-18-2019, 11:34 PM
Thanks for the patch, so far so good. :cool:

Darkbladex96
03-19-2019, 02:06 PM
I experience the same also with the chem launcher, only the shield is working for me

For me, my character often equips the shield then just randomly tosses it away. It might be immediately after activation, it could be in the heat of a firefight, but even the shield is affected. Every deployable is affected. It's to the point where we only use pulse and chem launcher.