PDA

View Full Version : Outfit rescue team, project bug?

Joelym91
03-15-2019, 01:32 AM
Hi guys

Hope you lot can help.. I have a project that only has one more thing to do on it, but I have no idea what it is or how to compete it?

The project is called outfit rescue team and the last thing I need to do to complete it is aid hostage rescue but ive done loads of control points, probagadas, public executions and nothing is doing it??

Has anyone got any idea on how to complete this project? Really annoying me..

Thanks

Peapod.
03-15-2019, 03:00 AM
Same problem here.

Joelym91
03-15-2019, 11:24 AM
Same problem here.

I've sorted it, there are certain times on the map that missions called rescue operation come up, it's looks like a pair of green handcuffs, do that mission and it completes the project

Ubi-Redbeard
03-15-2019, 12:51 PM
Hey,

Thanks for confirming you managed to resolve this :)

Nismo11188
03-20-2019, 01:25 AM
Hi guys

Hope you lot can help.. I have a project that only has one more thing to do on it, but I have no idea what it is or how to compete it?

The project is called outfit rescue team and the last thing I need to do to complete it is aid hostage rescue but ive done loads of control points, probagadas, public executions and nothing is doing it??

Has anyone got any idea on how to complete this project? Really annoying me..

Thanks

So I finally figured this one out myself. Easy way, once you hit 17 just go south from the campus, in between the safe house the archive in the zone below I ran into a hostage event. Took me hours to solve this issue but it's not the missions where you help them from executions. You actually get a key to drop and open the door for them to escape. Hope this helps!

knighted.-
03-20-2019, 02:45 AM
im in WT2 and i dont see any missions that look like cuffs. Can't finish this project.